The history, milestones, trivia and records commentary and proposals thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MAN Flyer View Post
    How about StarG, Napov, jjpb3, CGK, cawhite, SQFAN, Lobster, MAN Flyer, Ceri and....jhm in London a few months ago ?.
    That's looks like it stands for now. 10 Anyone got the link and date for this one?
    Last edited by SQflyergirl; 15 August 2007, 08:11 AM.

Comment

Anyone remember the Do we had in the Atria food court/orchard road earlier this year? That one seemed fairly large too.

Comment

Originally posted by SQflyergirl View Post
        9 - 17JUL2007 KeithMEL do SIN - KeithMEL, SuperJonJon, MilehighJ, StarG, SQFlyergirl, Mr I, Fly4FreeJunior, UprightMan, Zvezda

Comment

Anyone remember the Do we had in the Atria food court/orchard road earlier this year? That one seemed fairly large too.
          The one that included peter11?

Comment

Originally posted by 9V-JKL View Post
            Oops!

The one that included peter11?
            Yeah that one... - how many were there?

Comment

Food Republic Do

9 I believe....

CGK, Mr I, Jubilee777, Peter11, Sailaway75, SQFan, SQFlyergirl, StarG, 9V-JKL

Comment

That's looks like it stands for now. 10 Anyone got the link and date for this one?
                Looks like that wasn't an official do.

9 I believe....

In both cases - Mr I as nice a lurker as he is, isn't an SQTalker.

So I'm inclined to think that the 9 from the 17/07 Do is still top of the roost for now:

KeithMEL, SuperJonJon, MilehighJ, StarG, SQFlyergirl, 9V-JKL, Fly4FreeJunior, UprightMan, Zvezda

Comment

9 I believe....

Wasn't ws8n there too? Still makes 9 if i remove mr I and add ws8n.

EDIT: Just had a look at the villa bali pic - ws8n was there.

So currently tied at 9 (by my reckoning)

17/07 Keith MEL do: KeithMEL, SuperJonJon, MilehighJ, StarG, SQFlyergirl, 9V-JKL, Fly4FreeJunior, UprightMan, Zvezda

25/02 Food Republic do: CGK, Jubilee777, Peter11, Sailaway75, SQFan, SQFlyergirl, StarG, 9V-JKL, ws8N
                  Last edited by SQflyergirl; 15 August 2007, 11:31 AM.

Comment

Wasn't ws8n there too? Still makes 9 if i remove mr I and add ws8n.
                    You're right. I forgot about him .

Comment

No. That's no record. I'm having one alone now too, and I'm not half the man you are.
                      You beat me by jut over a half!

Comment

Originally posted by nickbot View Post
                        You beat me by jut over a half!
                        North of the border, yes.

Comment

The "S" key on my home keyboard is on the wonk

Comment

We should have a section for newsworthy threads, ie threads which touch on ground breaking developments. Some candidates:

Changes to PPS?
                            A380 1st flights/Delivery Thread
                            A380 - official news thread
                            [EXCLUSIVE]Changi's new Terminal 3 preview
                            All opinions shared are my own, and are not necessarily those of my employer or any other organisation of which I'm affiliated to.

Comment

Is that suggestion similar to what Lobster proposed earlier? Just to clarify, how are you proposing to define "newsworthy" (and to distinguish the items that are "newsworthy" from those that are not)? (Having said that, I think the first trip reports on the 77W (F by DFP and CGK, and J by SQfg) would qualify by any standard of newsworthiness.)

(I prefer a less subjective term than "newsworthy", as that terms is defined only with respect to a specific audience. But unfortunately, I don't have a suggestion for the term to use. )
                              ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

Originally posted by jjpb3 View Post
                                Is that suggestion similar to what Lobster proposed earlier? Just to clarify, how are you proposing to define "newsworthy" (and to distinguish the items that are "newsworthy" from those that are not)? (Having said that, I think the first trip reports on the 77W (F by DFP and CGK, and J by SQfg) would qualify by any standard of newsworthiness.)

(I prefer a less subjective term than "newsworthy", as that terms is defined only with respect to a specific audience. But unfortunately, I don't have a suggestion for the term to use. )
                                Yes I was just following up on Lobster's suggestion, since it kinda got lost amongst the other discussions.

The first TRs on the 77W definitely count. But I can't think of an appropriate term either...:S
                                'SQTalk Scoops'?
                                Last edited by KeithMEL; 22 August 2007, 07:23 AM.
                                All opinions shared are my own, and are not necessarily those of my employer or any other organisation of which I'm affiliated to.

Comment

Working...
                                X