KF Redemption ex BKK

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KF Redemption ex BKK

I tried to book BKK-SIN-TYO using mileage and got "No connection is allowed for this redemption zone. "

If this redemption is not allow, then the only redemption can be made ex BKK is only to SIN? Anyone can verify?

OK been trying other destination like BKK-SIN-SYD/LAX, it allows the redemption. It seems no North Asia (including Japan/Korea) redemption is allowed. I guess the chart is not updated, as now there is no more direct flight to Korea/Japan from BKK.

BTW, it did not allow me to book me to book First class, as I guess BKK-SIN no F class, so how if I want to fly F on SIN-SYD/LAX? Any idea?
    Last edited by lingua101; 9 June 2012, 01:29 AM.
    visit my blog

To do a mixed class booking, you'll need to call them. They'll honour the 15%. We have the "new" website to thank here.

Comment

They will? They refused to when I tried booking mel-sin-tpe in march. Called a few times but didn't work.

Comment

I think BKK-SIN-TYO is not allowed because it is considered backtracking?

Comment

Originally posted by j.lin View Post
          I think BKK-SIN-TYO is not allowed because it is considered backtracking?
          I guess so. I am not sure what is the definition of backtracking but isn't BKK-SIN-LAX/SFO should also fall into this?
          visit my blog

Comment

By definition that would include many ex-KULs

Comment

Working...
            X