KF redemption on TK F

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KF redemption on TK F

It has been 6 days since the first time I asked the KF agent to make a redemption on TK NRT-IST-CMN (F on NRT-IST, J on IST-CMN).

Got fast response from LH and SQ (this is KF) for other segments (SIN NRT and HKG SIN on SQ F, CMN FRA on LH J and FRA HKG on LH F) but not TK.

Only got the J seat on IST-CMN on the 3rd day, but not the NRT IST one.

But until now, the 6th day, still no response from TK for NRT-IST....

KF agent has talex-ed them several times, but got no response.... The status of that segment is still on pending status...

They even did cancell the original booking and rebooked again on the 4th day...

I've check with ANA tool and KVS tools, there is availability on F, J and Y for redemption on the date I wanted...

I rang KF twice a day to check about my booking, but still no luck...

Is there any one out there have experience with TK redemption with KF miles?

Thanks guys....

Originally posted by Dent@SUB View Post
    It has been 6 days since the first time I asked the KF agent to make a redemption on TK NRT-IST-CMN (F on NRT-IST, J on IST-CMN).

Got fast response from LH and SQ (this is KF) for other segments (SIN NRT and HKG SIN on SQ F, CMN FRA on LH J and FRA HKG on LH F) but not TK.

Only got the J seat on IST-CMN on the 3rd day, but not the NRT IST one.

But until now, the 6th day, still no response from TK for NRT-IST....

KF agent has talex-ed them several times, but got no response.... The status of that segment is still on pending status...

They even did cancell the original booking and rebooked again on the 4th day...

I've check with ANA tool and KVS tools, there is availability on F, J and Y for redemption on the date I wanted...

I rang KF twice a day to check about my booking, but still no luck...

Is there any one out there have experience with TK redemption with KF miles?

Thanks guys....
    Hello, how does the KF agent do the booking for other flights, is it directly from the system or has to call every airlines to find out? Redeemed TK flight b4 with other star alliance airlines, got the confirmation instantly.
    ________
    COLORADO MEDICAL MARIJUANA DISPENSARIES
    Last edited by j.lin; 13 March 2011, 11:35 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by j.lin View Post
      Hello, how does the KF agent do the booking for other flights, is it directly from the system or has to call every airlines to find out? Redeemed TK flight b4 with other star alliance airlines, got the confirmation instantly.
      For partner airlines (Star Alliance) KF have to put a request for a seat on the booking system, and then the particular partner airlines will response for the request... That's what the KF agent told me everytime I made Star Alliance redemption booking. They can't have immediate "OK" status from other Star Alliance airlines except from SQ....
      Such a hassle.... Even I've checked with KVStools, I still have to wait for the partcular airlines to answer the KF request.
      I don't know it is the real procedure or not, but it is what the KF agent told me...

Comment

Originally posted by Dent@SUB View Post

They can't have immediate "OK" status from other Star Alliance airlines except from SQ....

Not sure that is always the case.

I have made several bookings with SQ to fly with Thai, and in each case gained immediate confirmation.

Comment

I gave up!
          There's still no response from TK for my request for TK 51... All 3 classes...
          Always got no luck with redemption on TK F... 3 times tried to make redemption with them, always came empty handed...
          I've canceled the TK flight and re-route it some where from FRA...
          And it got 1 minute confirmation from LH and TP....

Dunno what has happened between TK and KF....
          On ANA tools and KVS tools, the seat are still open on 3 classes....

Comment

Working...
          X