Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A Canton Easter Weekend (SQ Economy to Guangzhou)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

About an hour into the flight, lunch was served. Lets take a look at the menu.

Lunch service started. My aisle was served by a PRC stewardess who seemed rather new on the job, and a leading stewardess in green who was also assisting with the service.

I selected the International selection of Fish with potatoes. Had a cup of chinese tea to go along.

The starter of Smoked chicken with pasta salad was way too salty.

The main tasted good but portions a tad small though.

The Oriental selection consisted of a shrimp and cucumber salad starter, and main of Chicken in balck bean sauce with rice. Both the starter and main were ok, but nothing remarkable.

Cruising during lunch.

The highlight of the meal was the full-sized Magnum ice-cream bar which was distributed after. Sweet ending to the meal!

My past and future travels

My Travel Map

Comment

Another round of beverages was offered before trays were cleared. Had another cup of chinese tea.

After completing with the movie, we were nearing the destination.

View of the cabin just before descent.

Due to congestion at Changi, we were required for circle and hold for additional 10min.

Descending into the stormy clounds.

Approach and landing on Rwy20R.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uESiAs-rFt8

Taxied to Terminal 2.

Parked at F42 and disembarked. This aircraft would be continuing to Manila on its next flight.

Again, a very comfortable short-haul flight on Singapore Airlines despite being a full flight. Reasonably good food, good service, comfortable seats and wide selection of IFE on the short sectors certainly ranks SQ highly on regional flights.

Thanks for reading and any comments are welcomed.
      My past and future travels

My Travel Map

Comment

Got to enjoy the rest of your TR as well ycp81. Enjoyed the pictures of SQ's A330 and Guangzhou itself.

Comment

Working...
        X