No announcement yet.

LAX Airport Guide

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

will arrive at LAX with TG974 at 8.30 pm... and connecting flight is next day at 12.50 pm... which hotel is recommended? Hilton at LAX or Westin or Sheraton?
    This is a computer generated message, no signature required....

Comment

Originally posted by kapitan View Post
      will arrive at LAX with TG974 at 8.30 pm... and connecting flight is next day at 12.50 pm... which hotel is recommended? Hilton at LAX or Westin or Sheraton?
      Sheraton
      HUGE AL

Comment

Liked my stays at both Sheraton and Hilton (have not stayed at Westin), although Sheraton had bad sound proofing, had trouble sleeping when the next door neighbors opened/closed doors plus children talking loudly. Did not have this problem at Hilton, though I was probably dead tired from the super delayed UA (>5 hours delayed) flight that made me missed my SQ connection. Sheraton Gateway was in a very nice location, even when I returned my rental car (Avis) and told them I was going to return to Sheraton instead of the LAX, they were able to get me a ride back to Sheraton.

Comment

Ok, got myself into the Hilton LAX, in fact posting this from the club room on the 16th floor.

Landed at LAX at about 6 pm, ariive at the immigration and there was absolutely no line at all, ok I was about the 2nd 3rd person arriving from the plane, which parked at a remote bay and we were bussed to the terminal.

Got through immigration, some questions asked about passport, picture was a younger me, btw pp is 6 years old..... fortunately inside pp have a recent photograph on a visa for another country.

By time arrive at carousel, bags were already reotating around, picked up my bag, approached customs, looked at my decalre card and off I went. Out of the airport in 30 minutes.

Walked to the red zone for hotel shuttle, caught the free bus to this hotel and into the room about 1915 hours......

Reason for choosing Hilton, well, I have access to Club Floor and also complimentry internet connection.... and its only for one night, tomorrow will get to the airport for my flight to Caracas.....
          This is a computer generated message, no signature required....

Comment

The Sheraton Gateway has treated me well as a SPG Platinum. There are nice airport views from the club lounge and many of the rooms. The lounge tends to stay open all day for water and use of a computer, printer, and fax machine. I haven't been bothered by noise issues.

Comment

Working...
            X