No announcement yet.

Flights disappearing from booking site?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flights disappearing from booking site?

Hello, does anyone know if fully-booked flights disappear from the booking page to prevent anyone from booking it? SQ351 on 15th July isn't there for me when I check, is this just a glitch?

(I've chosen 4 passengers in economy for the flight I was looking for - SQ351.)
    Singapore Airlines fan in Sweden.

Originally posted by SQavgeek View Post
    Hello, does anyone know if fully-booked flights disappear from the booking page to prevent anyone from booking it? SQ351 on 15th July isn't there for me when I check, is this just a glitch?

(I've chosen 4 passengers in economy for the flight I was looking for - SQ351.)
    Did you try checking for the flight in a different class (JCL)? I vaguely remember something similar like this happened for one of my SIN-KUL bookings that I was trying to do. When I searched in Y, the flight was missing, but when I searched in J, it showed up.

Comment

Originally posted by PPSFlyer View Post
      Did you try checking for the flight in a different class (JCL)? I vaguely remember something similar like this happened for one of my SIN-KUL bookings that I was trying to do. When I searched in Y, the flight was missing, but when I searched in J, it showed up.
      When I choose PEY, J becomes available.

Comment

When I choose SQ351 on 15th July, there is now only 1 available flight to choose from. Usually (and before) there are at least always around 5 different flights to choose between. Are all flights fully booked?

Comment

SQ 351 CPH/2 12:20 SIN/0 06:20 +1 ***/0

F2 A2 Z8 C6 S5 Y9 B9 E9

This is what's showing up in the availability.

Michael

Comment

Originally posted by eamond View Post
            SQ 351 CPH/2 12:20 SIN/0 06:20 +1 ***/0

F2 A2 Z8 C6 S5 Y9 B9 E9

This is what's showing up in the availability.

Michael
            Thank you! How did you find this?

Comment

Working...
            X