Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Asia's First, Shining Through" on PR C (SIN-CGK-SIN)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jjpb3 View Post
    I will twist SQfg's arm to accompany me. I know she appreciates Pinoy food as much as I do.
    Walang problema. Kailan ?

Comment

Originally posted by SQflyergirl View Post
      Kailan ?
      TBD, with B727's input.
      ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

TBD, with B727's input.
        Ayus lah!

Comment

Thought so. All the more credit for your street cred. Aah, Ilocano food. I take it you're also a pinakbet fan?

Your cosmopolitanism really amazes and humbles me.

In recognition, I do intend to collect on your promise to cook up some kalderetang kambing. I will twist SQfg's arm to accompany me. I know she appreciates Pinoy food as much as I do.
          The colors, cultures, and cuisines of this earth make up the only reason why I wake up in the morning!

I have to thank SQ et al () for taking me to further places and to newer experiences over the years

Yes, just set the time and place and I will try my best to put it on the schedule! And oh, the women elders in my hometown wait for me to return to cook them pinakbet!

Mangan tayo!
          Le jour de Saint Eugène, en traversant la Calle Mayor...

Comment

Now I'm really enjoying this TR after I left it a while ago...hihihi

Whatever you guys are planning (I mean Filipino's meal tasting thingy)...don't forget that there's a new fan here now

Cheers...now pls do continue

Comment

Originally posted by diecastdrool View Post
              Whatever you guys are planning (I mean Filipino's meal tasting thingy)...don't forget that there's a new fan here now
              I have an even better propositon: we should take a cue from the OP and take a PR flight to somewhere in business class and see what they serve as main courses on board. Whatever it is, I will replicate at least one of the entrees in your kitchen, diecastdrook
              Le jour de Saint Eugène, en traversant la Calle Mayor...

Comment

Originally posted by diecastdrool View Post
                Some advice: try to make the booking from travel search engine like zuji and compare the prices with PR website. My ticket was only SGD486 (bought thru zuji.com) when SQ Y was priced at SGD488 during CNY period! It's a no brainer right?

Cheers
                Well the problem is the schedule out of CGK is "too early", at least for me.

Also SQ has like 8 flights a day that you can suite the schedule.
                visit my blog

Comment

Originally posted by lingua101 View Post
                  Well the problem is the schedule out of CGK is "too early", at least for me.

Also SQ has like 8 flights a day that you can suite the schedule.
                  Originally posted by sarggy View Post
                  thanks for a great TR. I've flown a couple of times on PR to Manila. found the FAs very warm and hospitable.

heard they're mounting flights to more points in the US (JFK, ORD & SEA) so looking to try them on some transpac flights soon =)
                  PR has flight to LAS via YVR. At least they used to, not sure if they still fly this route. Thier SFO flight depart alost similar time with SQ1
                  visit my blog

Comment

Working...
                  X