New A380 delivery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Guys I’ve just arrived on SQ1 and parked next to me at gate B7 is a sparkling new 9V-SKU. Yes, there’s a welcome party going on at the gate!

Comment

Originally posted by ell3 View Post
        Guys I’ve just arrived on SQ1 and parked next to me at gate B7 is a sparkling new 9V-SKU. Yes, there’s a welcome party going on at the gate!
        I hate to say this, but the post is of no use without pics.

Comment

Originally posted by CarbonMan View Post
          I hate to say this, but the post is of no use without pics.
          Lol tbh I don’t know how to post pics on this forum using mobile.
          But anyway no chance to get a nice picture as I was on the port side of my aircraft entering gate B8. But I did catch a peep pic from inside the terminal bldg.

Comment

First impressions of the new A380,
            1. The first thing that came to my mind when I saw the inside of a suite was the psychiatrist office ! This thought didn't even came to my mind when I saw the sneaks in pics before.
            2. The suites toilets are humongous. Similar to EK A380s.
            3. Really like the partitioning of Suites from business class. Even standing from upper door entrance, there seems like a wall blocking the suites area. It's only when you walk into the galley do you see the suites.

Comment

Originally posted by boing View Post
              First impressions of the new A380,
              1. The first thing that came to my mind when I saw the inside of a suite was the psychiatrist office ! This thought didn't even came to my mind when I saw the sneaks in pics before.
              2. The suites toilets are humongous. Similar to EK A380s.
              3. Really like the partitioning of Suites from business class. Even standing from upper door entrance, there seems like a wall blocking the suites area. It's only when you walk into the galley do you see the suites.
              Which psychiatrist's office looks like that? The popular media portrayals?

Comment

Originally posted by TheMightyAsian View Post
                TheMightyAsian, here is your picture of 9V-SKU arriving at Changi this morning.

Comment

Originally posted by tth_ben View Post
                  Which psychiatrist's office looks like that? The popular media portrayals?
                  I think boing has in mind the kind that belong to ones into Freudian psychoanalysis. That requires a couch for the patient and a chair for the analyst that looks away from the patient. I believe there are still a few around using that technique, but becoming rarer.

Comment

Originally posted by SQKevin View Post
                    TheMightyAsian, here is your picture of 9V-SKU arriving at Changi this morning.

Thanks again for helping me! Loved the compliment that you sent via PM!

Comment

Interesting that every other window in J is shut.

Comment

Originally posted by TheMightyAsian View Post
                        Thanks again for helping me! Loved the compliment that you sent via PM!
                        You are welcome! But, I did not send you a PM.

Comment

How lucky Sam is:
                          https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3CrpWOY8bKE

Comment

Working...
                          X