Y Menu for MAN - SIN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Y Menu for MAN - SIN

Anybody took this leg recently? Can share the menu pls.

I havent been on the route since Feb. I honestly cant remember the menu. Do look out for the Yogurt with breakfast, i love it

Comment

MAN-SIN is routed via Munich.

For MAN-MUC, the menu is typically a refreshment (2 choices), and a choice of beverages. MUC-SIN, 3 meals are served- lunch, light bites and breakfast.

Lunch consists of an appetizer, main course (2 or 3 choices), cheese and crackers, dessert, roll & butter. Light bites (optional, depends on whether you want it or not) menu has a selection (sandwiches/snacks). Breakfast consists of a fruit appetizer, yoghurt, 2 main course options, roll & butter/jam, hot beverages.

Comment

Originally posted by blackys93 View Post
        MAN-SIN is routed via Munich.

For MAN-MUC, the menu is typically a refreshment (2 choices), and a choice of beverages. MUC-SIN, 3 meals are served- lunch, light bites and breakfast.

Lunch consists of an appetizer, main course (2 or 3 choices), cheese and crackers, dessert, roll & butter. Light bites (optional, depends on whether you want it or not) menu has a selection (sandwiches/snacks). Breakfast consists of a fruit appetizer, yoghurt, 2 main course options, roll & butter/jam, hot beverages.
        Yea but I want to know whats the latest menu.

Comment

I did SQ 327 on May 12.

I didn't copy the menu down but based on memory the MUC-SIN flights had the following.

Some salad that has onions in it.

Main courses

Fish Curry with Rice

Chicken dish (i think it was breaded) with some sort of tomato like sauce on top.

Beef with noodles

Cheese and crackers

Some small cup ice cream

Breakfast

Yogurt + Fruit + Muffiin

Main course

Minced chicken/chicken with noodles

Egg with pork sausage + mushroom/tomato (can't remember) + one hashbrown

Comment

Working...
          X