AA schedule change

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AA schedule change

Around a month a go, I booked an internal flight in the US (LAX-LEX, via DFW) travelling in October, the timings worked well for me and it gave me plenty of time to connect in DFW as I know it can be awful, especially if arriving a little late. The flight I booked was as follows;

Depart LAX 11.25 Arrive DFW 16.36 (AA2401)
    Depart DFW 18.40 Arrive LEX 21.56 (AA5846)

Just about as ideal as I could ask for, the only reason I booked these flight this early.

Yesterday I receive an email from AA to say there has been a schedule change, the new itinerary as follows;

Depart LAX 12.35 Arrive DFW 17.45
    Depart DFW 18.40 Arrive LEX 22.00

I now have less than an hour to connect in DFW, even if the flight leaving LAX is on time. I'm reasonably sure that this would be the latest flight to LEX from DFW.

Any reason for this, and do I have the opportunity to complain/ask for a change of flight for no extra cost?

Since June LAX has been a problematic city for AA, with lots of delayed flights. They added 20 new flights to LAX starting on June 2, without adding much in the way of facilities to handle those flights (they added only two gates). That's meant that LAX has suffered a lot of delays. That could be why they've rescheduled your LAX-DFW flight.

Comment

Working...
    X