YVR/ICN/ on SQ OCT08

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• YVR/ICN/ on SQ OCT08

After a couple of short-hauls with SQ in 2007 I have finally flew on a Long Haul with them YVR/ICN.... and my apology to the quality of the pics...

SQ017/30OCT
    YVR/ICN

Inbond flight from ICN......approaching to the gate..

blanket and pillow....I think the blanket is different from what I had last year in Asia

Crew passing out hot scented towels....just like Biz class in other airlines

Menu...YVR/ICN lunch, inflight snack, dinner, then ICN/SIN dinner

Bye bye YVR...see you again in 5 days

Amenity kit

without the logo I thought I was on either KE or OZ....

Sprite.....oh from Korea

Full size tray

Korean Style Chix

Ice-cream cone as dessert

after the 1st meal I was soo full I didn't have any snack and having the 2nd meal just to take the pic...I couldn't even finish it

Frankly after totally 8 sectors in EY with SQ for the past 2 years I hv found that service from their crew are very consistance (there're 8 sets of different crew memebrs) and they are all good and professional. food are sumptous and very tasty, IFE system is perfect even with the old Krisworld AVOD, seat are comfortable, flying on SQ EY is just like on other airlines Biz....and reminds me of the Romance of Flying!

FA service-wise, I would agree that SQ Y is on par to some other airlines J class service.

Thanks for the TR, agmhkg.

Comment

Thanks for the report. Must be a nice change for you to be flying with SQ here and there at times after getting the CX product too often by working for them.
      My Past, Present, Future Flights (Flights from March 2007 to Present to Future)

Comment

Nice TR, agmhkg, particularly the fine summary at the end. Thanks for sharing!
        ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

Thanks for the report enjoyed it!

Comment

Thanks for the report. I'll hopefully be on this flight through to SIN in Jan 2010 so this has been a great insight.

Comment

THANKS FOR THE REPORT! I'll be on this plane in exactly 15 days from now!

Comment

Thank you all for viewing... :-)

soak01, impresta hope you will enjoy the flight as much as I did....

Comment

Working...
                X