No announcement yet.

SIN Auld Lang Syne Do? -- 30 December

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greetings from NRT lounge. Am here with SQ LPP, after arriving from SIN bright and early this morning. A nice refreshing shower touched the spot. Not long now before my LH flight to FRA while SQ LPP will enjoy the delights of the lounge for that while longer.

Just also wanted to say to the rest of the SQT gang over the festive period and it was a real fab time which I had. psst...next time, you guys can cook for jjpb3 and me.

Originally posted by jhm View Post
    - a plain vanilla BA CE back to LHR!
    jhm, you're so angmoh? but I guess, the real thing for you was the familiarity.
    Last edited by SQFAN; 3 January 2008, 07:53 AM.

Comment

• That sure looked like a nice dinner. Grrrr...why did I have to miss it?

But more importantly, it was nice having met you folks again after such a long while. Amazingly, it was my 1st time meeting jjpb3

Comment

• Originally posted by SQFAN View Post
        Greetings from NRT lounge. Am here with SQ LPP, after arriving from SIN bright and early this morning. A nice refreshing shower touched the spot. Not long now before my LH flight to FRA while SQ LPP will enjoy the delights of the lounge for that while longer.
        Thank you for the invite to the F lounge.
        It was nice to have another company in a flight. It was worth for me to change the flight and waiting longer at NRT before flying back home.

Originally posted by SQFAN View Post
        jhm, you're so angmoh? but I guess, the real thing for you was the familiarity.
        Agreed!

Originally posted by 9V-JKL View Post
        That sure looked like a nice dinner. Grrrr...why did I have to miss it?

But more importantly, it was nice having met you folks again after such a long while. Amazingly, it was my 1st time meeting jjpb3
        I am glad I am witnessing your first time. And it was my first time to meet everyone.

Comment

• Originally posted by SQ LPP View Post
          Ooh Our cousins are just like us! They can eat all they want and never put on weight! Only difference is they get nice cakes, we get Mars Bars

Comment

• Originally posted by 9V-JKL View Post
            Amazingly, it was my 1st time meeting jjpb3
            Lucky you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Leroy and Bubba View Post
              Ooh Our cousins are just like us! They can eat all they want and never put on weight! Only difference is they get nice cakes, we get Mars Bars
              Why don't you two bears come over to Europe and we could go to VIE for some sacher torte and listen to the Vienna boys choir? I'm sure Uncle Flo would be happy to show us around.

I bet your Parisian cousins would be so envious.
              Last edited by phaleesy; 5 January 2008, 07:02 AM. Reason: Poor grammar

Comment

• Originally posted by phaleesy View Post

Comment

• Originally posted by phaleesy View Post
                  Why don't you two bears come over to Europe and we could go to VIE for some sacher torte and listen to the Vienna boys choir? I'm sure Uncle Flo would be happy to show us around.

But Europe is so far away It's a long way to go for us tiny fellas.

Why don't you come here instead ?

Comment

• First post after an extended (i.e. 1 week!) absence from SQT Glad to see you all had a great time, and congratulations to SQ LPP on his first time meeting the SQTalk family

Safe travels and a very Happy New Year to you all!

nickbot

Comment

Working...
                    X