Changi observations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SuperFlyBoy View Post
    I had a talking-to with the SQ BOM boarding staff once recently, for not announcing *G along with C/F....

Followed up with an e-mail, and most times it is implemented nowadays...but if this is actually not stipulated in the rules/terms & conditions, then not good at all!
    They announced *G along with F/C/TPP/LPP boarding in BOM earlier this week, so it seems your talk worked.

Oh, and they finally have SQ boarding passes in BOM, not the awful AI boarding passes they had before

Comment

Originally posted by Savage25 View Post
      They announced *G along with F/C/TPP/LPP boarding in BOM earlier this week, so it seems your talk worked.

Oh, and they finally have SQ boarding passes in BOM, not the awful AI boarding passes they had before
      You passed through....cool...next time give us a heads-up!!

Good to see the announcement in order as well!

I almost came in on a flight quite close to yours, as LH EWR was playing all kinds of dirty tricks with me there...threatened to walk and catch SQ21 over to BOM...the only reason I was on board LH was Connexion (working on all segments except for the 30th/31st FRA-BOM leg, reportedly down due to aircraft equipment) and some paper SWU's...

Wow! - actual SQ BP stock, not the AI stuff...??

Comment

Originally posted by SuperFlyBoy View Post
        You passed through....cool...next time give us a heads-up!!

Good to see the announcement in order as well!

I almost came in on a flight quite close to yours, as LH EWR was playing all kinds of dirty tricks with me there...threatened to walk and catch SQ21 over to BOM...the only reason I was on board LH was Connexion (working on all segments except for the 30th/31st FRA-BOM leg, reportedly down due to aircraft equipment) and some paper SWU's...

Wow! - actual SQ BP stock, not the AI stuff...??
        Sorry...forgot to let you know. Was coming off a holiday in Goa and stopped over in BOM for New Years.

I know...when the AI agent handed me the boarding pass, I thought "something's wrong"...it took me about 30 seconds to realize that it was SQ boarding pass stock. I guess e-tix for BOM can't be too far behind

Comment

In typical Royal Mail TV advert-ish fashion MANFlyer, I saw this and thought of you.

Comment

Originally posted by Savage25 View Post
            Sorry...forgot to let you know. Was coming off a holiday in Goa and stopped over in BOM for New Years.

I know...when the AI agent handed me the boarding pass, I thought "something's wrong"...it took me about 30 seconds to realize that it was SQ boarding pass stock. I guess e-tix for BOM can't be too far behind
            Cool! Keep me advised...!

for SQ BOM - Although I'm trying to fly out of other airports, as much as possible... (when in Raffles)

Comment

Originally posted by Singapore_Air View Post
              In typical Royal Mail TV advert-ish fashion MANFlyer, I saw this and thought of you.

No more "Raffles." I am sad.

Comment

Do they really need to change the "Raffles" Class name????

My friend said that the "Raffles" logo is like their second trademark
                "Singapore Girl, You're A Great Way To Fly"

-Singapore Airlines

Comment

Working...
                X