No announcement yet.

Listening to Changi ATC?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I could even listen to this while waiting for my MH aircraft to arrive in SIN. Now I can know when the aircraft is arriving

Comment

Originally posted by SilverChris View Post
      I could even listen to this while waiting for my MH aircraft to arrive in SIN. Now I can know when the aircraft is arriving
      heh, you want to become an ATC? just curious what interests you about listening in to the frequency?

Comment

Originally posted by calvina3xx View Post
        heh, you want to become an ATC? just curious what interests you about listening in to the frequency?
        Well, I am an aviation enthusiast and spotter. So I love listening to ATC knowing what flight's are arriving and departing. And also it's interesting to see how they interact on the frequency.

Comment

Originally posted by sealalula View Post
          Well, I am an aviation enthusiast and spotter. So I love listening to ATC knowing what flight's are arriving and departing. And also it's interesting to see how they interact on the frequency.
          Oh, haha. I think with today's traffic, it's more of frequency congestions. But yup, it's quite interesting but I think becomes standard phraseologies after sometime. But just for info, there are 2 tower frequencies. One for each runway. Runway 1 for arriving traffic, runway 2 for departing traffic.

Comment

Working...
          X