No announcement yet.

The Final SQ Boeing 747-400 flights - 06 April 2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's a crying shame, but one day earlier and I'd have gone for it,...the cost implications of changes etc. make this probably prohibitive for me At least I'll be at Changi departures when she leaves for HKG that morning, which is some kind of consolation...

Comment

Originally posted by UMD View Post
      Why are the passengers in 4A / K so much more special than the passengers in 2A / K?
      I didn't say they were Just speculating Everyone is special btw my bad - 4A/F

Comment

Small change but I would have liked the flight to be SQ 744 for the first one and 747 for the return

Comment

There's a commemorative site now - http://www.siajourneys.com/.

Again poorly designed.

Comment

Originally posted by Nick C View Post
            There's a commemorative site now - http://www.siajourneys.com/.

Again poorly designed.
            Shouldn't surprise you lah. I'd be more shocked if the site actually worked.....

Comment

Originally posted by SQflyergirl View Post
              Shouldn't surprise you lah. I'd be more shocked if the site actually worked.....
              They really need to hire someone from Apple to teach them less is more and more is less.

If one is travelling left of L1, they will get to visit the metal box, dim sum dolly training facility, grub centre and get treated to lunch.

Comment

not with a bang, but a whimper

HTTP Status 404 - /sq747/exsin_EP.jsp

type Status report

message /sq747/exsin_EP.jsp

description The requested resource (/sq747/exsin_EP.jsp) is not available.
                Apache Tomcat/6.0.18

Comment

They really need to hire someone from Apple to teach them less is more and more is less.

If one is travelling left of L1, they will get to visit the metal box, dim sum dolly training facility, grub centre and get treated to lunch.
                  From what I hear, there's a few SQTalkers travelling left of L1.......

Comment

Im on SQ747, thought I'd wait list for a redemption seat on the website, then got an email to say it was ticketed.

Comment

Is F open for this flight?
                      Last time SQ has utilized 747 during Lnar New Year for HKG, but F cabin was blocked.

Comment

Originally posted by famous_teacher View Post
                        Is F open for this flight?
                        Last time SQ has utilized 747 during Lnar New Year for HKG, but F cabin was blocked.
                        Yes, 7/12 already gone...

Comment

Seems like those are part of the premium package they offer? I.e., not just for ticket-only pax unless they pay for the additional land-only package.

Comment

Originally posted by 9V-JKL View Post
                            Yes, 7/12 already gone...
                            8/12 of the F seats both ways are allocated at the moment.

Comment

http://www.straitstimes.com/Breaking...ry_767582.html

On Friday, SIA announced that the special flights, which will be SIA's last commercial passenger services with the B747, had opened for sale.

On board the flights will be more than 300 commercial passengers, employees who have worked on the aircraft throughout its history, a group of underprivileged children, and the media.
                              Glad they announced it on Friday...

Comment

Hi all,

I am looking to book up and back on SQ747 and SQ748. Will there be enough time to check in for the return flight?

Thanks
                                Dave

Comment

Working...
                                X