Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[LAX T4] Admirals Club/Qantas Club (AA/QF joint lounge)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [LAX T4] Admirals Club/Qantas Club (AA/QF joint lounge)

Eligibility:
    - oneworld sapphire status OR
    - oneworld J boarding pass OR
    - anything which trumps the above

(Please note exceptions for AA pax)

All opinions shared are my own, and are not necessarily those of my employer or any other organisation of which I'm affiliated to.

KeithMEL why weren't you in the flagship lounge instead?

Comment

Originally posted by Kiwi View Post
      KeithMEL why weren't you in the flagship lounge instead?
      Because I was a mere AA PLT then (and was flying QF J). These pics were taken in Feb. Didn't get around to updating this bit of SQT till now...
      All opinions shared are my own, and are not necessarily those of my employer or any other organisation of which I'm affiliated to.

Comment

The lounge looks remarkably empty in your photos...
        I dread arriving there in the AM as it's normally wall to wall with people and almost no chance of a power plug...
        I am thankful for when I can fly F so I can use the closely guarded lounge "behind the frosted glass"

G

Comment

Originally posted by Dr G View Post
          I am thankful for when I can fly F so I can use the closely guarded lounge "behind the frosted glass"
          Your emerald status with QF allows you to enter the Flagship Lounge regardless of class of travel, so long as departing on oneworld.

Comment

As KeithMEL alludes, the inner lounge is the Flagship Lounge. You do not need to be flying F to access this, QF Plat (or any oneworld emerald) is good enough. Indeed AA does not offer Flagship Lounge access in F unless departing on an international (excludes domestic, Canada, Mexico and Caribbean flights) flight.

Comment

Being BA Gold and flying AA, I can confirm I was allowed to the flasghip lounge.
              Notwithstanding it was a very early departure flight, I can't remember so many differences.
              The selection of drinks was wide, but the food was lacking as usual.

CHEERS
              There's only One way to fly.... SINGAPORE AIRLINES!
              If SQ is too expensive, the other way to fly is Qatar Airways

Comment

Originally posted by LukeGT View Post
                Being BA Gold and flying AA, I can confirm I was allowed to the flasghip lounge.
                Notwithstanding it was a very early departure flight, I can't remember so many differences.
                The selection of drinks was wide, but the food was lacking as usual.
                I think it has been a while since you've been in an Admirals Club lounge. For starters, FL has self-serve drinks so no need to beg for drink chits and pay a tip to get a drink.

Comment

Kiwi,
                  it was Oct 07. And as u said, there was a self service bar/buffet
                  There's only One way to fly.... SINGAPORE AIRLINES!
                  If SQ is too expensive, the other way to fly is Qatar Airways

Comment

AA LAX Flagship Lounge Gets an Upgrade

A few weeks ago, we went from the collection from the urinal to Lanson Black Label, but NOW, we have:

HUGE AL

Comment

On a short 2 day stopover in LA last week, I visited the AA Admirals Club in LAX T4 before catching my AA flight from LAX-SFO.

Very subtle signage at the entrance. I wouldn't have deduced that this was the Admiral's Club if not for the Qantas logo at the entrance.

Reception one level above the concourse level...

Open, airy seating area with great tarmac views.

Full bar service (Paid menu. Oneworld Sapphire members are given one complimentary drink voucher upon entry, valid for the day.)

Menu (Paid options)...

Comment

There were complimentary snacks, crackers and dips available...

Cookies...

And two soups, which were both delicious...

TV area...

Sit down dining area...

There is also a children's playroom.

Plus points: High ceilings and wall to wall views. Negatives: Food & liquor are paid menu items, not complimentary. Only a small selection of complimentary F&B.

Overall, quite a pleasant lounge to spend time in, as long as you are not looking for a large complimentary F&B spread.
                        Last edited by yflyer; 4 November 2015, 03:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by yflyer View Post
                          Oneworld Sapphire members are given one complimentary drink voucher upon entry, valid for the day.
                          Actually two.
                          HUGE AL

Comment

Working...
                          X