Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

First Cruise: Diamond Princess - 4 Days Malaysia (Penang, Langkawi, Port Klang)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yflyer - your TRs are truly in a class of its own! Well written, great pics and very informative (with the right stuff).

This TR is very timely as my wife and I will be on the Diamond Princess for a week in March to Thailand and Vietnam. Seeing what a good time you had on yours helped allay her anxiety about having to put up with me alone on our cruise.

Pity the stops aren't the same as yours - I'd miss esp the Bak Ku Teh (Lipitor wasted). I've stopped at least 3 times there on previous cruises and did not bother to leave the ship. Argghhhh!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by KC* View Post
      yflyer - your TRs are truly in a class of its own! Well written, great pics and very informative (with the right stuff).

This TR is very timely as my wife and I will be on the Diamond Princess for a week in March to Thailand and Vietnam. Seeing what a good time you had on yours helped allay her anxiety about having to put up with me alone on our cruise.

Pity the stops aren't the same as yours - I'd miss esp the Bak Ku Teh (Lipitor wasted). I've stopped at least 3 times there on previous cruises and did not bother to leave the ship. Argghhhh!!!!
      Thank you for taking the time to read it, and to comment, KC*, I appreciate it!

Thailand and Vietnam should be very interesting, and exotic, shore excursions too! Enjoy your cruise!

Comment

Working...
      X