Thank you zilschter and yflyer
    Will go Suite up To Zurich then Amsterdam return
    Maybe A350 next time

Comment

Originally posted by Drkinder View Post
      Thank you zilschter and yflyer
      Will go Suite up To Zurich then Amsterdam return
      Maybe A350 next time
      I had been looking up the SQ 346 flights to Zurich. Apparently there has been a delay of at least 3 hours at least once a week. Flight departs around 4-ish in the morning and arrives around 1040 in Zurich.

In the event your flight is delayed to ZRH, you pay try the EUR 261 claim if the delay is more than 3 hours I think.

Comment

Thank you Zilschter for this info
        Is the delay a common thing for this flight?
        And in the event I should claim from SQ or Swiss?

Comment

Originally posted by Drkinder View Post
          Thank you Zilschter for this info
          Is the delay a common thing for this flight?
          And in the event I should claim from SQ or Swiss?
          As pointed out by SQ228, SQ346 is the most delayed prone A380 flight as it is the last A380 flight of the day. There is a possibility of delays.

Check out EUR 261 compensation for delayed flights. There should be information on it. You would claim with Singapore Airlines.

Comment

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Everyone
            I have another Questioned
            On my Way to Amsterdam from Zurich i can obtain my boardimg pass at Swiss counter and my luggage should BE able to BE checked All the way from Changi to Amsterdam.
            Now on the return leg would Swiss BE able to check IN my luggage All the way from Amsterdam to Changi and would i b able to obtain SQ boarding pass in Kloten without having to check-out from arrival then having to go to check in counter for SQ AT departure hall ?
            Any advise or input is appreciated as i will DO chnages of reservation after Christmas from Changi direct to Amsterdam on A350 J to Changi to Zurich on A380 Suite the Zurich to Amsterdam on Swiss, for both leg of my journey

Comment

Happy New Year
              I finally will fly to Zurich on SQ then Zurich to Amsterdam on Swiss, and return
              I have made calls to Swiss and also to Kloten Airport (yes,believe it or not) to ensure my smooth journey
              I should be able to check in my bags all the way to end destinations on both leg
              But still WISH ME LUCK

Comment

Working...
              X