No announcement yet.

SQ Lounge in AMS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Was in here again a few days ago and while there have been some more structural changes it's still a trek to and from the lifts. The dragons say they have been told it will all be finished by January.

Comment

Was there a couple of days ago. It was truly such a loooonnnnngggg walk.

I personally did not think it was worth the trek, unless one badly needs the exercise. The lounge does look better than the old one, neater and more refreshed. Food offered was marginally better.

The lady guarding the SQ section welcomed me with a nice smile and reminded me that there was another long walk to the gate after that. Pant pant...

Comment

Originally posted by MAN Flyer View Post
        Was in here again a few days ago and while there have been some more structural changes it's still a trek to and from the lifts. The dragons say they have been told it will all be finished by January.
        I was in again earlier this week and while more of that part of Schiphol has now been opened up, the much delayed area allowing quick access to the lounge has still not been finished. When I asked the dragon when it will all be opened up she just shrugged her shoulders.

Comment

Pleased to advise that access to this lounge, and subsequently to the gates, is now much easier now that part of the terminal has finally reopened.

Comment

Working...
          X