No announcement yet.

MH's A380 Twilight Saga: KUL-LHR Business Class

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very nice TR, Ryanair!!! I've always wondered what MH's A380's were like inside.

I like MH, especially their cabin crew, and I hope that their management is able to steer them through this recent rough patch, towards greater success in future.

Comment

Originally posted by Mlee888 View Post
      This is awesome!

Thanks for sharing. Love seeing my home city Birmingham mentioned in a TR for the first time. Hope you enjoyed the smell of fresh chocolate and venturing around Bull Ring.
      I did enjoy Birmingham, actually. Felt I didn't spend enough time there to fully soak in the city. There were rough bits and pretty parts, on the whole - I think it deserves a repeat visit. Bull Ring / Central, yes it is pretty but that sort of mall I am used to having grown up in Singapore. I'd rather look at quaint little villages and weekend markets. Speaking of which, I did have a look at the markets outside of Bull Ring. It was awesome.

Originally posted by yflyer View Post
      Very nice TR, Ryanair!!! I've always wondered what MH's A380's were like inside.

I like MH, especially their cabin crew, and I hope that their management is able to steer them through this recent rough patch, towards greater success in future.
      MH is on the path to recovery (thank God). An order for a batch of wide-bodies is expected soon although whether it is for expansion or to replace the present fleet of A330s is anyone's guess. MH being MH, you never really know until you know.

Comment

Working...
      X