F Seat Selection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F Seat Selection

Has anyone noticed that the F seat selection is showing the cabin as unusually full?

I have two return first class flights to Manila in the coming months, the first on the old 772 is showing the cabin as completely full (so cant change seats) and the others on the 773 are showing the rows 1 and 2 completely full.

I am sure there is a possibility that they are indeed all occupied but i fly this route about once a month and have never had a full flight in F (usually about 4/5 other pax maximum). Also, when i booked the flight online, i couldnt do the seat selection so i phoned SQ and asked on the load and was told that it was very light (this was 2 days ago), but when i now go online there are no seats available to switch (other than my own marked in blue).

Anyone else experienced this on other flights?

Same for me on BKK-SIN, on SQ 973 in Oct.

But in my case it turns out to be a plane change from a 3 class to a 2 class 777

Ticketed in O , and just got off the phone to get a seat assignment and was told that this is a 2 class cabin now.

Using the ANA took, F is no longer available on that flight, also on the SQ website
    Last edited by Lie_flat_seatlover; 10 January 2009, 04:26 AM.

Comment

Working...
    X