Hyatt Promo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hyatt Promo

Since everyone here gives me impression of loving Hilton or Starwood or Interconti/HI, here to start, the promo for Hyatt until December 2008. Not too sure whether targeted or not. Here you go.

EVERY TWO STAYS = ONE FREE NIGHT
    PLUS EARN UNLIMITED BONUS POINTS WITH MASTERCARD®

Register now to earn unlimited free nights and bonus points with Hyatt Gold Passport's Faster Free Nights™ promotion. You can earn a free night after every two eligible stays at any Hyatt worldwide now through December 30, 2008.

Redeem and enjoy your awards at Hyatt hotels and resorts worldwide now through February 28, 2009.

Plus Earn Unlimited Bonus Points With MasterCard

In addition to earning free nights, you can earn 2,000 Hyatt Gold Passport™ bonus points after every two eligible Hyatt stays paid with your MasterCard card.

Not me! I'm probably the biggest Hyatt fan on here, but didn't post this because of the reasons you cited.
    HUGE AL

Comment

i didn't receive it or register, but when I logged into my GP account it told me I was registered.

Comment

When I was still Diamond, for similar promo, after I stayed at one of the Hyatt, I got registered automatically. But I think it was due to the 'taking care more of the customer' gesture by the club lounge staff.

Comment

And while you're clocking your FFN's, be sure to register for this:

http://goldpassport.hyatt.com/gp/en/..._mbr_src=VS332

Over the past few years, I've racked up quite a few VS Miles via this yearly promo (albeit this one is the lowest). Add that to the GoldPassport transfer bonus on VS and you can garner some nice tickets and offset VS's aweful burn rate.
          HUGE AL

Comment

IF you call up customer service and ask them to add the code qqpd08 to your account, you will get a double stay credit until 31 Dec 08. Good if you are short on stays for requalifications

Comment

Originally posted by zander View Post
              IF you call up customer service and ask them to add the code qqpd08 to your account, you will get a double stay credit until 31 Dec 08. Good if you are short on stays for requalifications
              Hmmm...this may be the case... Although, I received the e-mail a bit ago (ignored it since I already qualified) and it did not mention the code -- basically eluding to it being automatic for all GP Members... If interested, please double-check with Hyatt...
              HUGE AL

Comment

Originally posted by HUGE AL View Post
                Hmmm...this may be the case... Although, I received the e-mail a bit ago (ignored it since I already qualified) and it did not mention the code -- basically eluding to it being automatic for all GP Members... If interested, please double-check with Hyatt...
                I called the csr up and they added the code without problem. At most I can only make 6 stays which is not enough to make diamond this year even with the double credit. Looks like I have to wait for next year... Sigh

Comment

FFN Expiry for Hyatt Diamonds

If you are a Hyatt Diamond and still have FFN's from the 2008 Promo in this thread, they are unofficially extended until June 30, 2009, and should still be in your bank.
                  Last edited by HUGE AL; 13 April 2009, 11:43 AM. Reason: forgot the zero on "30"
                  HUGE AL

Comment

Originally posted by HUGE AL View Post
                    If you are a Hyatt Diamond and still have FFN's from the 2008 Promo in this thread, they are unofficially extended until June 3, 2009, and should still be in your bank.
                    June 3? Wow! They were supposed to expire by the end of February.

Comment

Originally posted by TerryK View Post
                      June 3? Wow! They were supposed to expire by the end of February.
                      Sorry, TerryK. I was a bit hungover and forgot the "0" (amended). Yes, this year (probably because of the economy and Hyatt's strong push to gain more customers) they've extended the expiration date. Quite awesome as I've still got a few in the bank.
                      HUGE AL

Comment

Working...
                      X