Help with seat selection - LH

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with seat selection - LH

I'd be flying FRA-SIN on LH778 in F. Yes! I'd be visiting the FCT. Must remember to bring my shades and pretend I'm a movie star!

Any recommendations on the better seats for the flight? I'm partial to window seats.

Thanks!

IIRC row 83 is the exit row so either of the window seats in that row would give you the most room. Probably 83A is the best as they normally put a trolley in front of the other pair of seats. I travelled in 84A once and was a bit worried that I would be disturbed by noise from the galley but in the end I heard nothing from the galley after the meal service was over.

Anyway enjoy LH F in my unfortunately rather limited experience it is very good and the FCT is just the best there is.

Comment

My favourite seat is 82K. the extra legroom in row 83 is downgraded by the cabin attendants, who will walk in front of you all the time. The front section of LH F has a much nicer atmosphere, so I would go for those seats, either row 81 or 82.
      btw enjoy the FCT, it's the best lounge in the world I've seen so far.

regards hon2
      You are not, who you are, you are who you want to be.

Comment

The advice given to me are in this thread:

http://www.sqtalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1619

Pictorial trip report, please, phaleesy.
        ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

I am so sorry! I should have done a search first before posting.

Perhaps the mods would like to merge the threads.

Do I contact LH to select the seat? Or can it be done over the internet?

It seems that row 84 is more private. So I'd try to go for that. Failing that, I'd go for the first row. I want privacy to take my pictures too!

What else should I be doing in the FCT besides people watching and eating?
          I read somewhere that pics are not allowed. Sorry, jjpb3.

Comment

Originally posted by phaleesy View Post

What else should I be doing in the FCT besides people watching and eating?
            In the FCT that will take up most of your time. Apart from that you can always take a bath with the LH rubber duck.

Comment

II read somewhere that pics are not allowed. Sorry, jjpb3.
              Well if you have a camera in your mobile I'm sure you could sneak in a couple of photos.

Comment

Originally posted by Lobster View Post
                In the FCT that will take up most of your time. Apart from that you can always take a bath with the LH rubber duck.
                I hope the LH duck quakes. I wonder if it fancies an adventure to the exotic Far East with me.

Comment

I read somewhere that pics are not allowed. Sorry, jjpb3.
                  The pictures don't necessarily have to be of the FCT, right?
                  Last edited by jjpb3; 23 November 2007, 06:40 AM.
                  ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

84 all the way. As for the FCT - don't see why you can't take pics. There are quite a few around

Comment

81 for moi, for reasons I cited in the other thread. 84 if you like people watching I suppose.
                      All opinions shared are my own, and are not necessarily those of my employer or any other organisation of which I'm affiliated to.

Comment

81 for KeithMEL
                        82 for hon2
                        And I have to fight with SQflyergirl for 84K.

Okay, I like to observe other pax. Thus last row would be good. And being in row 84, the cabin feel bigger since you will see 3 rows ahead.
                        And, yes, it seems every pax prefers thoose 83, 82 and 81. And I am in luck that many many times, I would be without seatmate seating in 84K in a full cabin. Also, I notice that many pax, even who seated in 83 or 84, like to go to the front lav, which means that being in 84K, I have an easy access to the lav behind me.
                        Another advantage is that, if every F pax is considerate enough, being in row 84, I will be almost in front for getting off the plane. (Unless that guy who just did not care rushing to the stairs from row 81... without any manners )

Comment

ssshhh, not too loud ...84 for me too. At a reco from one reular SQTalker, I follwed his advice.

Got LH F FRA-SIN adn I called the LH reservations. Gave them my SEN # and secured row 84. Hopefully the seat besides me is free. Then it will feel like proper F class.

I must remember to take a duck for a worldwide adventure travel with me.

Comment

Radioactive zone?

SQflyergirl, have you just swallowed some plutonium or something? What a marvellous way to keep the seat beside you empty!

Comment

SQflyergirl, have you just swallowed some plutonium or something? What a marvellous way to keep the seat beside you empty!
                              Indeed. It's not really meant to keep the seat beside me empty. It's to keep me fuelled up and going through a whole day's worth of activity.

Comment

Working...
                              X