No announcement yet.

SQT London Do 23rd July 2007

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Next time you'll have to wish harder, CGK. We'll have a special toast for you. We know you would've been there, had you been able to.
    ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

Originally posted by jjpb3 View Post
      Next time you'll have to wish harder, CGK. We'll have a special toast for you. We know you would've been there, had you been able to.
      Actually this time it won't work for my scheduling. 24JUL I had to leave for SIN around 630am from YVR. Definitely I can not catch this flight from London!

Comment

Originally posted by jjpb3 View Post
        I told him he'd be missed!

Comment

Originally posted by CGK View Post
          Enjoy the dinner guys! Wish I could be there.
          We'll miss ** presence....You should have come to London...everyone have been waiting for you hehehe....

Comment

Originally posted by blast-off View Post
            We'll miss ** presence....You should have come to London...everyone have been waiting for you hehehe....
            And from guessing from postings here and there, I don't think I can catch you and Desert Traveller in Singapore!

Comment

And from guessing from postings here and there, I don't think I can catch you and Desert Traveller in Singapore!
              I will be arriving in singapore on 25th morning and leave for melbourne at 9.00PM same day...when will u be in sgp?? I guess around 26??

Comment

Originally posted by blast-off View Post
                I will be arriving in singapore on 25th morning and leave for melbourne at 9.00PM same day...when will u be in sgp?? I guess around 26??
                Yup, you leave Changi, and 4 hours later I will arrive from ICN. Jul 26 at 0100.

Comment

How is the weather there in London?

Comment

Very nice today (felt like a late spring day or early fall day in New England), not so nice the past few days.

I'm loving the fact that so far this summer [fingers crossed!!!], I haven't had to turn my airconditioner. (No tut-tutting from the peanut gallery please -- I begin melting at 25C, or sometimes even at 22C.)
                    Last edited by jjpb3; 23 July 2007, 03:01 AM. Reason: correction
                    ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

How is the weather there in London?
                      It's really wet for the first 2 days but today's forecast said it's going to rain but eventually its a nice weather..well...so different from other places that I visited except amsterdam(which might be similar to london)... LOL....

Comment

The weather's crap!

But I'm sure the company will make up for it.

Comment

Well, it's pretty much rained non-stop here since the beginning of June. I'm so glad to escape this shower for three weeks...
                          /Desert Traveller

Comment

As you've probably gathered from my postings on this thread, tonight's meeting was always going to be a difficult one for me. Unfortunately I'm definately unable to attend now, so profuse apologies for this - very much hope you have a great evening and look forward to seeing some photos!

Comment

Gordon Ramsey's Maze is quite good I must say a tad pricey, but very nice.

Pic deleted
                              Last edited by SQflyergirl; 26 July 2007, 11:34 PM.

Comment

great pic SQFG! I raise a celebratory glass to all of you! Hope everyone had a wonderful time.

Comment

Working...
                                X