Food on SIN-KUL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lingua101 View Post
    Can't be sure... May be u r right. No peanut just juice. Only remember beautiful air stewardess
    Just orange juice or mineral water. No beautiful air stewardess for me - Only stern and strict Japanese JAL matrons.

Comment

Originally posted by RHG View Post
      Its this kind of suggestion that forces airlines to change meals to box "snacks." the reason why SQ does that "song and dance routine" is cause someone has the idea that just having contact with a SQ FSS who does makeup and puts on tons of foundation is worth paying 30% premium for.
      I think I prefer having a box snack dished out by 'surly' UA/AA FAs than having just a miserly drink poured out to me by an overpowdered dollyface (sorry, SQ FA fans!).

I've come to appreciate box snacks. I'd take them off the flight (as suggested by my fellow passengers and 'surly' FAs - You can eat them later after the flight!) and have them during my tea-break/lunch later in the day.

Originally posted by SQflyergirl View Post
      No need to be too concerned about what's served on this very short flight. At either end of the route are a myriad of delightful tastes and variety, i can't imagine why anyone would be too bothered if you got a meal or not.
      I used to think this way too, until it occurred to me that sometimes people do not have time to eat except during the flight. For example if it was an early morning flight to get into a meeting at the destination.
      Last edited by phaleesy; 27 December 2011, 11:28 PM.

Comment

I can't believe this has got to three pages. It's a 30 minute flight, for crying out loud.

MAN-LHR vv has a similar flight time and in their attempt to serve something it just ends up with people stuck in the aisles on their way to and from the toliets as the trolleys are blocking the aisles. I'd rather they didn't bother to be honest.

Comment

Originally posted by MAN Flyer View Post
          I can't believe this has got to three pages.
          Its a wee bit like this one http://www.sqtalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5116

All for a good laugh....

Comment

Originally posted by 9V-JKL View Post

All for a good laugh....
            The only way I can think of, for this thread to reach that extent, is to have a rant on what more should be served on these 184mi flights

Comment

Originally posted by SilverChris View Post
              The only way I can think of, for this thread to reach that extent, is to have a rant on what more should be served on these 184mi flights
              I completely disagree.

If the LCCs are able to fit this in, why not a full service carrier. Anyway, 30 seats upfront are already getting a snack so why not sneak in something at the back.

Comment

Originally posted by SINFJ View Post
                I completely disagree.

If the LCCs are able to fit this in, why not a full service carrier. Anyway, 30 seats upfront are already getting a snack so why not sneak in something at the back.
                But only a few actually buy/order something to eat on LCCs.

Would be lovely if more was served to the Y pax, though it has to be something small if they're going to serve all 255.

Comment

Firefly gets it right, imo, a choice between a tiny bite of a pineapple puff (in the shape of a curry puff), a pizza smaller than the palm of your hand or a choice of a packet of peanuts. That, and juice to boot.

Comment

Originally posted by Kyo View Post
                    Firefly gets it right, imo, a choice between a tiny bite of a pineapple puff (in the shape of a curry puff), a pizza smaller than the palm of your hand or a choice of a packet of peanuts. That, and juice to boot.
                    But sadly, FY's prices are hardly ever low - sometimes they're even comparable to MH/SQ. Oh well, a price to pay for flying into SZB rather than KUL.

Comment

Originally posted by Kyo View Post
                      Originally posted by SilverChris View Post
                      But sadly, FY's prices are hardly ever low - sometimes they're even comparable to MH/SQ. Oh well, a price to pay for flying into SZB rather than KUL.
                      Hope someone from the airline is reading this and revisit the baseline.

Comment

Originally posted by 9V-JKL View Post

All for a good laugh....
                        One of the best threads on here in a long time, and well you know it.

Comment

Originally posted by MAN Flyer View Post
                          One of the best threads on here in a long time, and well you know it.
                          Well, it may be a rant but who know. When you get 85 marks and you think you have done well and wants to go out to play, then your mum tell you the other boy up the street gets 90, you still got to suck it up and hit the books.

Someday, when the customer gets more discerning and when the goose prefers to continue to stick its head into the sand, then the customer will know where to take his business. In the meantime, sit back, relax and enjot the Coke.

Comment

In the meantime, sit back, relax and enjot the Coke.
                            Coke is only available on "special request". For most of us, we will have to enjoy the coffee, tea or juice
                            My past and future travels

My Travel Map

Comment

Well, it may be a rant but who know. When you get 85 marks and you think you have done well and wants to go out to play, then your mum tell you the other boy up the street gets 90, you still got to suck it up and hit the books.

Someday, when the customer gets more discerning and when the goose prefers to continue to stick its head into the sand, then the customer will know where to take his business. In the meantime, sit back, relax and enjot the Coke.
                              Keep this one for posterity I think. Also gives us time to try and work out what it says.

Comment

Working...
                              X