Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Personal Letter Offering 50% off F or C tickets

Hi all.

I'd like to ask a simple question, but it seems I was lucky enough to get this offer.

I received a personally-written letter by the local "Sales Manager Southwest" offering me an amazing deal last summer. It was buy a C or F ticket ex-LAX (for 1 or 2 people), and both tickets would be discounted by 50%.

I'm guessing it was because I was halfway to PPS, but, alas, I couldn't do it because this little thing called school got in the way.

I'm curious, but has anyone been offered something like this?

Nothing like that for me in the UK.

Welcome to SQTalk, globetrekker84!
    ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

Never got anything like this, but then being in this part of the world we never get anything nice from SQ by way of offers Welcome to SQTalk though Globetrekker84!

Comment

Originally posted by shortfinals View Post
        Never got anything like this, but then being in this part of the world we never get anything nice from SQ by way of offers
        Is that a KF card I spy in your wallet...

Comment

Originally posted by jhm View Post
          Is that a KF card I spy in your wallet...
          m'fraid you've got it mistaken for my sushi king 10% off Membership card. It's next to my SEN lookalike McDonalds 2006 Privilege card in my wallet.

Comment

m'fraid you've got it mistaken for my sushi king 10% off Membership card. It's next to my SEN lookalike McDonalds 2006 Privilege card in my wallet.
            Blah blah blah. Sorry, Mr shortfinals, but Ms SQfg revealed you to be a peasant-in-disguise. Like Jasmine in Disney's "Aladdin", you'll be, over time, revealed to be the royalty that you are.
            ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

You may scoff but I did at one point actually have a BK discount card in my wallet which the place near work was handing out for free ... and then it expired!

Comment

Originally posted by jjpb3 View Post
                Blah blah blah. Sorry, Mr shortfinals, but Ms SQfg revealed you to be a peasant-in-disguise.
                Indeed.

Comment

You may scoff but I did at one point actually have a BK discount card in my wallet which the place near work was handing out for free ... and then it expired!

I'm not scoffing... and i DO have the sushi king card in my wallet, as well as the McDonalds one. I paid about 2 quid for the Sushi king one, and 40p for the McD's one. it was NOT free.

Comment

I meant scoffing at the card which I had. Sushi King (I was looking at the website earlier) is somewhat more upmarket - it costs a whopping RM 15 for one thing!

Comment

I meant scoffing at the card which I had. Sushi King (I was looking at the website earlier) is somewhat more upmarket - it costs a whopping RM 15 for one thing!
                      It's RM15 for the card. I got sweet talked into buying by an accountant who was having lunch with me. He worked it out pointing how much i could save - was an impressive number.

See, the thing is, he based his assumption on me eating sushi king 7 times a week. Since buying the card in September - i've used it all of............ wait..... I've not used it at all.

Comment

It looks like you weren't the only one suckered to get the card - I've seen a number of people on TOF with SK in their profiles.

Comment

It looks like you weren't the only one suckered
                          It's one amongst many superfluous and completely useless pieces of plastic cards in my wallet. I must be drain bamaged or sumfin..........

Comment

It's one amongst many superfluous and completely useless pieces of plastic cards in my wallet.
                            A bit like my silver coloured flying goose card ... I still haven't found a sushi bar here which takes it.

Comment

A bit like my silver coloured flying goose card ... I still haven't found a sushi bar here which takes it.
                              Actually... Genki Sushi takes it 10% off or something. Pity that silver flying golden goose card costs a LOT more than RM15 to get

Comment

Working...
                              X