Air Rage and Kung Fu circa 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Air Rage and Kung Fu circa 2015

Anyone know what the story is behind this video?

https://www.facebook.com/wowpindao/v...9997483528025/

(You may need to be logged into your FB account to be able to view this video.)
    Last edited by yflyer; 13 June 2016, 11:51 PM.

Aww man if it's real it some pretty good Kung fu fighting man. Did you see the drop kick the guy did on a plane. Even though it's business class it's still darn narrow and he can execute with such finesse.

I think it's not real but then again on he internet who knows. But really entertaining

Thanks for sharing

Comment

Seems fake. Aisles are too wide. Seat pitch seems too long for that type of seat. Total aircraft width seems to wide too. General cabin density of seats to empty space seems very low.

Audio also doesn't sound right. Very low quality, yet no ambient drone, which even on an A380 is around 75dB even at the front of the plane when at the gate. When was the last time you were on a loaded aircraft that didn't at least have the air system on?

Lastly, I doubt security cameras are usually installed in planes. Let me put it this way: when was the last time you saw footage from one? I don't recall ever seeing any. Consider how many air incidents you hear about, yet it's always either no footage, or passenger cell footage only.

Comment

That video looks VERY fake. The "cabin" is too wide, and the seat tracks/rails are conspicuously missing.

Originally posted by thelongroad View Post
        Lastly, I doubt security cameras are usually installed in planes. Let me put it this way: when was the last time you saw footage from one? I don't recall ever seeing any. Consider how many air incidents you hear about, yet it's always either no footage, or passenger cell footage only.
        As far as I know there's exactly one plane/airline combination with them. EK A380s have a camera at the back of the F cabin. Supposedly it's viewable from the flight deck and the purser's office.

Comment

Working...
        X