No announcement yet.

The SQTalk Tumi thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks, jjpb3, for started a new thread. Anyone will be in NY June 11? Tumi shopping spree?
    But may be any SQTalker who is at Changi now can check the price of Tumi at that Changi shop for comparison. I believe should be cheaper in the US right?

Comment

Why oh why doesn't Tumi make 21"? That's my only gripe and the only reason why I've not bought their rollaboard. Got other stuff except that.

CGK, when you get back home, you could go down to Tulalip, WA. There's a Tumi factory outlet store there. Many nicely priced items though not always the newest.

Comment

Here's a list of Tumi outlet stores:
        http://outletbound.com/cgi-bin/store...StoreName=Tumi

Comment

Yeah.. heard about Tulalip. never been there. I don't drive as you may already know.

Comment

Wow, Tumi at Changi is very expensive. The 20" rollaboard expandable is about SGD1,050.

Comment

The most expensive is at FRA. The US pricing for TUMI is the best. I checked at Singapore as well last weekend just before I met up with CGK and MAN Flyer and I could tell you that Changi price is also quite expensive. I now dreaded my decision not to buy TUMI when I was in the US 2 weeks ago.

Comment

i get a minimum of 20% off US prices for tumi (even new releases), so if anyone needs anything, please let me know, and i will pick it up... since i usually don't go to singapore, if anyone comes to taiwan they can pick it up and bring it back, or i am in LA a lot as well.

Comment

Someone better rename this thread as a Tumi Thread.

BTW, as a freebie towards my purchase, I received a Tumi clear plastic ziplock type pouch with 4 plastic containers.

Comment

My Samsonite soft-case check-in bag got damaged. My Delsey carry-on seems getting worse from those heavy traveling recently. Anyone knows whether Tumi in San Francisco will have special discounts for next weekend? (Yeah, I will stay in San Francisco next Saturday)
                    Please help if you have any info.
                    Cheers!

Comment

Originally posted by CGK View Post
                      My Samsonite soft-case check-in bag got damaged. My Delsey carry-on seems getting worse from those heavy traveling recently. Anyone knows whether Tumi in San Francisco will have special discounts for next weekend? (Yeah, I will stay in San Francisco next Saturday)
                      Please help if you have any info.
                      Cheers!
                      What timing! I was just at the Tumi store at Westfield (Powell St Bart) yesterday and they said "There is going to be a summer sale, but they don't tell us until a day before it starts". Will just miss you....I'm in San Francisco this weekend and in San Jose during the week, but heading to Orange County next weekend.

Comment

Hmm interesting. I am trying to remember when the summer sale starts in San Francisco from 6 years living in the City.

Comment

Tumi summer sale is now on 18 June - 31 July: http://www.tumi.com/index.cfm?sub_site_id=19

Comment

Thanks.. but I did not see any check-in bags on sale..

Comment

Just visited Tumi store near Union Square in San Francisco. Yes, there is a summer sale as shown in the link posted by savage25.
                              Unfortunately, the 20" international carry-on blackis not on sale. I have one the 22" which is too big for carry-on travelling via Europe.
                              Well 20" gray color is on sale. Paging StarG, the Tumi expert! Are these the G4? Any suggestion for me to get, if you don't mind looking at the link?

http://www.tumi.com/summer_sale/trav...20032230&Nao=0

Thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by CGK View Post
                                Just visited Tumi store near Union Square in San Francisco. Yes, there is a summer sale as shown in the link posted by savage25.
                                Unfortunately, the 20" international carry-on blackis not on sale. I have one the 22" which is too big for carry-on travelling via Europe.
                                Well 20" gray color is on sale. Paging StarG, the Tumi expert! Are these the G4? Any suggestion for me to get, if you don't mind looking at the link?

http://www.tumi.com/summer_sale/trav...20032230&Nao=0

Thank you!
                                this is the one to get: http://www.tumi.com/travel_luggage/c...?modelid=50114

Comment

Working...
                                X