"My Bookings" in SQ website

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CGK View Post
    I have passed the message regarding your concerns.
    Let me know what's going on. Perhaps the response would be next week since now the office is almost closed!

BTW, do you have Amex Platinum? I thought if you purchase SQ C tix, you will get % discounts as long as originationg from Canada!
    Ah, that's why they called me. Thank you.
    No, I don't have a AMEX Platinum card. I didn't know that it would make a big difference purchasing tix with that particular card.

Comment

Originally posted by yvrcnx View Post
      Ah, that's why they called me. Thank you.
      No, I don't have a AMEX Platinum card. I didn't know that it would make a big difference purchasing tix with that particular card.
      I told them, don't make the VVIP yvrcnx to get upset without any response.
      Amex Platinum has certain travel benefits. I don't remembere what the details are. Two for one on traitors air I think. Great for couples, but not a lonely human beings like me.

Comment

I don't get upset to easily, especially since I have had very good experiences with SQ even when flying with my father a couple of years ago in Y.
        There is a very nice lady, cacausian at the priority SQ check in at YVR, she seems to be the station manager, she remembered me from a couple of years before when I used to fly on SQ frequently in C YVR-SIN. In those days they operated the Celestar A340, when booked in C class I got F seats almost each time.
        I was surprised when she remembered me, but that's SQ. On a trip to SIN and on to down under in November '06 I had to get an overnight in SIN on my way to AKL. Marcy at the office in Vancouver, did a wonderful job getting hotel accomodation for me each way in SIN, eventhough she didn't have to, courtesy of SQ.
        I think they have a great crew here though it's hard to get through sometimes as they are getting very busy at certain times.
        This small touches make the difference for me to spend the extra and fly SQ.

Comment

I told them, don't make the VVIP yvrcnx to get upset without any response.
          Amex Platinum has certain travel benefits. I don't remembere what the details are. Two for one on traitors air I think. Great for couples, but not a lonely human beings like me.
          You don't seem to be that lonely having a wonderful Singapore Girl always by your side, probably more then any of us.

Comment

Update

Until today, looking at "My Bookings" under my log-in still gives me one PNR only, which is for:

JD**** 14 Jan 2008 Singapore(SIN) London(LHR)

This is the return portion of my trip that I took end of January.
            I managed to get the existing list from SQ, and all PNR still has travels for year 2007.
            Am I doomed with that sole 2008 flight booking?

Comment

Update

I still can not see the list of my bookings. Only shown my SIN-LHR in January 2008.

Comment

There's a Web support number to which I've been referred, when I couldn't use OLCI. Maybe you should call them, CGK? The number I have in my records is +65 6580 2761.
                ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

Thank you! Will call when daylight in SIN. (Or is it in India? )

Comment

I don't seem to have any problem with "My Booking" I have 3 bookings and there are all there + the ones I made for my brothers using my award points. Hope this will be resolved soon for you, CGK.

Comment

I am supposed to have 18 different PNR, according to SQ-YVR list that they gave me last week. Only one shows up in "My Bookings" list. Well at least with the list given, I can keep track for a while. Looks like not plan to add more SQ bookings.

Comment

I am supposed to have 18 different PNR....
                        That's maybe where your problem lies. The web site designer probably didn't envision anyone to have so many active PNRs.

Comment

Originally posted by TerryK View Post
                          That's maybe where your problem lies. The web site designer probably didn't envision anyone to have so many active PNRs.
                          Actually you are incorrect in this. Before my trip mid Feb, I had 21 PNR, and all were shown properly.

Comment

......I had 21 PNR, and all were shown properly.
                            You should be PPS just by this record.

Comment

Well, too much love for SQ! Well, at least I could have two times qualified for PPS according to the old rules 50K miles.. See here.

Comment

The mystery is still unsolved, even after calling the number given by jjpb3.

Comment

Working...
                                X