"My Worst Experience Was Flying Singapore Airlines"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "My Worst Experience Was Flying Singapore Airlines"

I wonder which flight this incident happened on!

From this site: Travel Talk. The post was submitted on Jan 23, 2004, at 10:39pm.

My worst experience was flying Singapore Airlines. One of the engines caught fire, and instead of taking control and reassuring passengers with the appropriate information, the ditzy flight attendants began to cower. We made our landing just fine, but if it had become necessary to evacuate the plane, it would have been an out-of-control situation with these girls who were poor excuses for flight attendants. I'll take American Airlines flight attendants every time!
    My Cafe Adventures
    Be Among The First To Savour Aromatic Vietnamese Coffee
    http://www.mycafeadventures.com/

well that's because the AA flight attendants have a LOT of experience (if you know what I mean )

Comment

Originally posted by Greatfox View Post
      well that's because the AA flight attendants have a LOT of experience (if you know what I mean )
      LOL... but seriously, which SQ flight was that? Sounds scary

Comment

This might be just some AA troll trying to bring down SQ.
        Such a way about you, My Singapore Girl. Wouldn't go away without you, My Singapore Girl.

Comment

who cares if that ignorant guy is trying to bring down SQ. reality is that SQ is still so far ahead of AA, in service, innovations, fleet and most of all profitability. SO WHAT! SQ is better so hush

Comment

Originally posted by singaporeairlinesboi View Post
            who cares if that ignorant guy is trying to bring down SQ. reality is that SQ is still so far ahead of AA, in service, innovations, fleet and most of all profitability. SO WHAT! SQ is better so hush
            I agree, maybe he is looking for "people" to point fingers at. SQ has a long history of outstanding service and an impressive safety record.
            "Singapore Girl, You're A Great Way To Fly"

-Singapore Airlines

Comment

I would have thought perhaps the poster was referring to the 772 with engine trouble departing from PEK not too long ago but that was well after Jan 2004. I wonder which flight this is.

Either way, it's a very biased post and therefore very hard for me to take seriously.

Comment

Working...
              X