Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any Arrival Lounge to hangout ?

Dear all SQtalk members.

I am new in this forum, currently i have a question regarding on my upcoming flight HKG - SIN.

I will be flying SQ Business Class From hongkong to singapore.

On my arrival to singapore, my business partner told me to wait for him in the airport for around 1.5 hours as he will be having a meeting prior to that.

because of this, i am curious are there any arrival lounge in changi airport for me to hangout, kill some time ??

No arrivals lounge I'm afraid, but there are quite a few restaurants that may help you kill time.
    God must have been a ship owner, he placed the raw materials far from where they are needed and covered two-thirds of the earth with water...

Comment

welcome to SQTalk sirgoldencircle!

How about going straight to your hotel, check-in and wait in your room or hotel lounge?

Comment

Thanks Pinkfloyd for the info,

9V-JKL, my business partner is fetching me into Malaysia, Johor Bahru for meeting. That is the reason i am looking for some facility to kill some time.

Comment

There is the Crowne Plaza hotel connected to the airport. Maybe head to the lounge there for a drink or 10?
          God must have been a ship owner, he placed the raw materials far from where they are needed and covered two-thirds of the earth with water...

Comment

Ask JetQuay...

Comment

just check with jetquay

prices as below:

Meet & Greet service with the use of electric buggy, In-house immigrations and customs clearance, dedicated check-in counters, baggage assistance and usage of JetQuay Private Airport facility.

Quayside Arrival: S$300 per event (up to 3 persons on the same flight)

mind blowing!!!! i could book a room in crowne plaza...

Comment

You can check out the Ambassador lounges in T2 and T3.
                My past and future travels

My Travel Map

Comment

I've recently enquired about pricing from JetQuay for their Quayside arrivals service and was somewhat surprised to be quoted SG$ 350 for up to 3 pax, in line with what sirgoldencircle mentions above, however various others on TOF have reported it being much lower at SG$ 135. Awaiting a response, but wondered if any other SQTalkers have had recent JetQuay experience?

Comment

Originally posted by nickbot View Post
                    I've recently enquired about pricing from JetQuay for their Quayside arrivals service and was somewhat surprised to be quoted SG$ 350 for up to 3 pax, in line with what sirgoldencircle mentions above, however various others on TOF have reported it being much lower at SG$ 135. Awaiting a response, but wondered if any other SQTalkers have had recent JetQuay experience?
                    Hi nickbot, maybe they review the pricing for 2012 ??

Comment

Email received just now:

"Our tariff rates have been revised from 1st Jan 2012.
                      We would like to offer a preferential rate of :
                      Quayside Arrival: S$ 250 per event (up to 3 paxs on the same flight)
                      Subjects to GST and 10% surcharge for flights between 2200 to 0700 hrs.
                      Please kindly let me know if this is okay."

Nah, too expensive I think

Comment

Try SATS' Premier Lounges or their Rainforest Lounge in T1.

Comment

Thanks flying.monkeyz, but after a "proper" bed for the transit and thought it would be a good opportunity to try out JetQuay; have booked the transit hotel instead

Comment

I heard in December that one of the transit hotels was undergoing renovations. I hope there's no construction noise.

Comment

Ambassador Transit Hotel T3 yesterday looked more or less like business as usual when I dropped someone next door at the lounge, not sure if that's the one you mean, MSPeconomist?

Comment

Working...
                              X