Best safety video out there!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best safety video out there!

I think this is the best safety video out there. if only SQ can do something similar or better.

CLICK "I AGREE" TO WATCH THE VIDEO

IMPORTANT NOTICE:
    No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.
    I AGREE
    Last edited by LukeGT; 23 February 2007, 08:11 PM. Reason: using youtube tag.

Very Thai and very relaxing, despite the minor sound synch problems. I doubt I could pay attention for the entire 5+ minutes, though... Zzzzzzz...

Comment

Nicely communicates the Thailand brand, I agree.

Those first notes in the SQ video melody have a special relaxing effect on me, so I like the SQ video just fine. Well, ok, I do think SQ needs to update the hair of the SQ Girl in the video.
      ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

Originally posted by jjpb3 View Post
        Nicely communicates the Thailand brand, I agree.

Those first notes in the SQ video melody have a special relaxing effect on me, so I like the SQ video just fine. Well, ok, I do think SQ needs to update the hair of the SQ Girl in the video.
        you mean this one? I think SQ should update thiers

CLICK "I AGREE" TO WATCH THE VIDEO

IMPORTANT NOTICE:
        No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.
        I AGREE
        Last edited by LukeGT; 23 February 2007, 08:19 PM. Reason: using you tube code.

Comment

Yes that's the one. (Note that the one who took the video is a prominent member of our forum. )

What I like about that (besides the memorable melody) is that it shows the cabin crew interacting with passengers (for example, helping the mom fasten her seatbelt when she places her infant on her lap). The TG production is slick, but there's a remarkable absence of interaction between passengers and cabin crew. I think SQ's communicates the service promise better. JMHO.

If SQ updates the video -- and I agree that it can stand some updating -- I hope it doesn't lose that aspect of the visuals.
          Last edited by jjpb3; 23 February 2007, 01:41 PM. Reason: forgot my smiley!

Comment

Originally posted by jjpb3 View Post
            (Note that the one who took the video is a prominent member of our forum. )
            Now I know it was Paffendorf in another forum, but what is Paffendorf's alias in SQTalk?

Comment

Originally posted by SQ744 View Post
              Now I know it was Paffendorf in another forum, but what is Paffendorf's alias in SQTalk?
              Our highly-esteemed LukeGT.

Comment

Who is Lukegt? Never heard of him LOL
                There's only One way to fly.... SINGAPORE AIRLINES!
                If SQ is too expensive, the other way to fly is Qatar Airways

Comment

Please don't wish SQ to change it's current safety video, I personally like it very much. I'm just worrying about if SQ will make a new one will be all computer animated, like CX just introduced their latest all computer animated safety video:

http://www.cathaytalk.com/showthread...t=safety+video

Another cost cutting...!

http://www.hkadb.com/forum/viewtopic...t=safety+video

Comment

Originally posted by SQTalker View Post
                    Please don't wish SQ to change it's current safety video, I personally like it very much. I'm just worrying about if SQ will make a new one will be all computer animated, like CX just introduced their latest all computer animated safety video:

http://www.cathaytalk.com/showthread...t=safety+video

Another cost cutting...!

http://www.hkadb.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=11948&highlight=safety+video

I think sq should change it and use the new interiors, but still keeping the traditional SQ girl and the music.

Comment

It's nearly Friday; explains why we can't really use our phones.

http://www.collegehumor.com/video/69...ones-on-planes

Comment

Working...
                      X