No announcement yet.

Question: Flying on BMI - which lounge?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question: Flying on BMI - which lounge?

Hey guys,

Am booked for a short quik! hop to Brussels from LHR on BMI next weekend. Which lounge can I visit as a *G member? Time to make use of it!

Cheers,
    Quik!

If I am not mistaken, you will depart from LHT T1 International. There's a BD operated lounge there if memory serves (article in BD inflight magazine).

Sorry I cannot help further as I ahve not used the International one before.

Comment

Yes, BD is the only *A representative in T1. Your *G card entitles you to the diamond club lounge, which is slightly better than the business lounge.
      ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

Thanks!!! I guess that's good news, how about returning from Brussels?

Comment

Yep it's BD's own lounge at T1 LHR. There is also SA in T1 but I seem to remember reading something about not being allowed access to their lounge for some reason.

T1 International at LHR is a place I thankfully rarely see. I can just about convince myself of the need to use LHR to go long haul. But I'm not prepared to go through the trauma of transferring through that hellhole for short haul flights as well.

(shudders)

Comment

Originally posted by quik! View Post
            Thanks!!! I guess that's good news, how about returning from Brussels?
            There are two Star Alliance Gold lounges - one BD (concourse B) and the other SAS (concourse A). Check in for BD should be Row 6-7, I guess?

Comment

Working...
            X