[LHR] - LH Senator Lounge (T2)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [LHR] - LH Senator Lounge (T2)

Small, but at least it's somewhere to sit down while waiting for the flight. Wifi worked well - and it's not nearly as crowded as the SEN lounge in FRA B.

Apologies for the quality of the pics - was using my el cheapo back up camera.
    All opinions shared are my own, and are not necessarily those of my employer or any other organisation of which I'm affiliated to.

Hi,
    Where is the exact location for this?

Comment

It's near one of the gates (3 i think) in T2 . Go upstairs. SEN lounge on the left, Business lounge on the right. Um - you of all people should know?
      All opinions shared are my own, and are not necessarily those of my employer or any other organisation of which I'm affiliated to.

Comment

Originally posted by KeithMEL View Post
        It's near one of the gates (3 i think) in T2 . Go upstairs. SEN lounge on the left, Business lounge on the right. Um - you of all people should know?
        My dear, it's for the benefit for the readers! I know there are many SEN lounges at FRA that I had been to. But, your post did not mention which one, which IMHO, might confuse the reader.

Comment

Done.

Comment

Working...
          X