leo
SQTalk PPS Club

Programs: SPG Emp

hello everyone
leo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd April 2014, 04:30 PM   #782
Kyo
SQTalk Life Solitaire PPS LPP3

Programs: A3*G, OZ*G, KF*S, MPC Green, SPG Plat, Ex-BA*G, Ex-HH*D, IC RA, Ex-BD55

Hello leo, and what brings you here today?
Kyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd April 2014, 06:51 PM   #783
flo
SQTalk PPS Club

Send a message via MSN to flo

hi ^_^
Old 25th April 2014, 11:02 AM   #784
addictedtraveller
SQTalker

Programs: Too many....

Hi all, just wanted to introduce myself to SQtalk. Some may know me from Flyertalk with the same handle. I work here in Singapore for an aviation company so will try and add some useful insight here and there on aircraft....

I also run www.flystaytravel.com a frequent flyer blog for those that fly SQ or MAS as well as general Asian travel.
addictedtraveller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th April 2014, 09:03 PM   #785
CarbonMan
SQTalk Life Solitaire PPS

Hi AddictedTraveller!
CarbonMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th September 2014, 01:35 PM   #786
VerySleepy
SQTalker

Hi everyone!

Been a longtime stalker here, had never posted anything ever (I think)! Progressively being spoilt by just reading the trip reports here.

Just for the fun of it, I might want to post a TR for an overseas trip I did recently. Still trying to get the /img thingy to work - I think I am not allowed to post pictures because I'm a new user?

Testing here..

Looking forward to a more active participation in the forums, instead of quietly lurking in the shadows...

Sleepy
VerySleepy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th September 2014, 03:18 AM   #787
FN-GM
SQTalk Solitaire PPS

Hi,

To post images you will need to host them on somewhere like flickr and then embed the image URL using the image button on the text editor. I think there is a tutorial on here somewhere?

Thanks
FN-GM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th September 2014, 07:03 AM   #788
CarbonMan
SQTalk Life Solitaire PPS

Quote:
Originally Posted by VerySleepy View Post
https://www.flickr.com/photos/126820...2/14982239920/

Looking forward to a more active participation in the forums, instead of quietly lurking in the shadows...

Sleepy
Hi VerySleepy, you're almost there ... you need to paste the link to your pic and it needs to end with .jpg . The link you gave above is for the webpage and not the pic. Furthermore, you need to give public access to the pic.
CarbonMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th September 2014, 02:53 PM   #789
VerySleepy
SQTalker

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarbonMan View Post
Hi VerySleepy, you're almost there ... you need to paste the link to your pic and it needs to end with .jpg . The link you gave above is for the webpage and not the pic. Furthermore, you need to give public access to the pic.
Quote:
Originally Posted by FN-GM View Post
Hi,

To post images you will need to host them on somewhere like flickr and then embed the image URL using the image button on the text editor. I think there is a tutorial on here somewhere?

Thanks
Thanks guys! Wasn't familiar with Flickr - Found that I need to manually open each picture's 'All sizes download' page and copy the link from there..
VerySleepy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th October 2014, 11:17 PM   #790
orionmiz
SQTalk Elite Gold

Hi everyone, I'm new to this forum.

Though I like to travel, I'm just only a "Super Deal" frequent flyer, so I don't have much miles.
orionmiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th November 2014, 09:15 PM   #791
Metropolitan Airlines
SQTalk PPS Club

Hello everyone, I should have first introduced myself before I post something else here.

I am from Hong Kong originally, but I am working and living in Australia now, therefore commuting between 2 countries quite often.

Singapore Airlines is the designated airline so Changi is the 'interchange' for me each time I go back and fro!
Metropolitan Airlines is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd January 2015, 12:27 AM   #792
jn1
SQTalker

Default Hello

Hello all, my name is Jon, I'm new to this forum as well. I'm based in Singapore like many of you are. I've been registered since May last year but haven't been using it. This seems like a great community. Cheers, Jon.
jn1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th January 2015, 05:34 AM   #793
MAN Flyer
SQTalk Founder

Programs: SQ TPP, BA Gold, SPG Life Plat, Hyatt Dia, Hilton Dia

Quote:
Originally Posted by jn1 View Post
Hello all, my name is Jon, I'm new to this forum as well. I'm based in Singapore like many of you are. I've been registered since May last year but haven't been using it. This seems like a great community. Cheers, Jon.
Welcome!. Many people who join and don't post just use the board to search for information.
Old 23rd January 2016, 01:26 PM   #794
swissfondue
SQTalk Elite Silver

Programs: SQ TPP

Hello everyone! Joint the forum in 2010 but I don't recall introducing myself here. Singaporean based out of Singapore and love to fly SQ. Have been consuming a lot of information here, while producing very little for the forum. Problem is I always feel inadequate compared to the way many of the trip reports here are written, and pics taken. Certainly hope to bump into some of you at lounges.
swissfondue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd January 2016, 08:14 PM   #795
HUGE AL
SQTalk Life Solitaire PPS LPP2

Programs: NW 1MM, BD Gold, A3 Gold, LM, BA Gold, AA 1MM, VX eleVAte, Hyatt D7, SPG Life Plat, Hertz Prez

Quote:
Originally Posted by swissfondue View Post
Hello everyone! Joint the forum in 2010 but I don't recall introducing myself here. Singaporean based out of Singapore and love to fly SQ. Have been consuming a lot of information here, while producing very little for the forum. Problem is I always feel inadequate compared to the way many of the trip reports here are written, and pics taken. Certainly hope to bump into some of you at lounges.
Welcome!

Not to worry about at all. At one point, many of the people writing had no clue what they were saying either.