happy birthday Kyo+

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy Birthday Kyo !
    F all the way. Settle for J. Usually whY. Sigh.

Comment

Happy birthday and safe travels!

Comment

Happy sausage day, kyo+.

Comment

Whose birthday is it anyway? Kyo or Kyo+?

Happy Birthday, Kyo and Kyo+! Hope you have had the most wonderful day today. Wish you lots of flying around the world on great airlines!

Comment

Happy Birthday, Kyo!

May your dreams of many long and exotic wurst come true today!

Comment

Happy birthday Kyo

Comment

milehighj: I wouldn't be Kyo+ without you. Much thanks for the Krug in advance...

haf: I get a sense of "congratulations, you've made it" from your post! Thanks and I hope we can see each other at a certain LD#4?! (I needn't remind you who picked the day!!) Anyway, keep those awesome photos rolling!

SQflyergirl: Thanks for coming to OSL. And then falling sick. Without you, the DO would have been a DO NOT... try staying longer for OSL Mk II next year... hehe

Dent@SUB: Getting a li'l too old for those rave parties nowadays, but hope our mother-of-pearl spoons cross paths one day... stopover in SIN sometime!

StarG: It's been a pleasure to make your acquaintance in the past year. Thanks for your wishes.

KeithMEL: Will have to work on the sausage aspect for the rest of the week! But yes, thanks for the b'day sausage reminder! Too much alcomahol for the ol' liver, lately, unfortunately! We must do an SQT wine-tasting event sometime...

9V-SIA: Thank you, hope to meet you one day - why not this weekend?

HUGE AL: Life is always larger with you around... come to SIN (weekdays) or BKK (weekends) more often and I'm sure our paths will cross even more, mate!

Ex-SIN: Thanks and also hope to meet you one day - why not this weekend?

feb01mel: Thank you always for your interesting posts and comments. Since you're in Singapore, why not meet up this weekend? Come out and meet a few other people also...

MAN Flyer: I'm back to the regular KUL-SIN-BKK runs, matey... was great catching up with you last time, but next time, we gotta go earlier to Morton's!!! Thanks for the b'day wishes matey! Always a joy to see you in SIN

nickbot: Yes, and whenever that happens, that drink'll be on me (but somewhere where no Krug is served, hopefully!) Feel the urge to shampoo for some reason...

Pinkfloyd: Thanks but next time try to stay in Norway! Hopefully next year...

Lobster: Thank you very much, sir - hopefully we will cross paths someday as well!

jjpb3: We've had the privilege of bumping into each other a few times this past year and it's been a memorable event every single time... hope to see you in SIN with a jersey on sometime...

SQJunkie: Thank you - are you based in SIN? If you are, do try to meet up...

N_Architect: Thank you! And the same to you too! But no birthday picture this year?

phaleesy: I am very, very fond of sausage, but I think we can both agree to stick with the ice-cream and Moroccan mint tea next time!

UMD: Thank you for being such a champion - we may never agree on who makes the best CKT, but next year, we'll aim to do a definitive taste test... make sure Indo is well prepared for my arrival!

jhm: Thanks for your kind wishes - the 'wurst' did not come through (pun intended), but I had a crazy night of pepper crab + way too much cholestrol. The intake of which I'm still recovering from! Hit me up whenever you're in SIN and we'll go for a feast of that and Mao Shan Wang

leo: Thank you - just noticed you're in KUL and I'm there every other week. Including next week. We should organise a nasi kandar get-together or something...

Thank you ONE AND ALL for making my flying experiences *that* much better! So glad to know/have met so many of you and I hope this next year will be filled with even more chances and opportunities..

Comment

HAVE A DELIGHTFUL BIRTHDAY kyo & kyo+
                  I know when you airline bling, that could only mean one thing

Comment

happy birthday!
                    Capslock is cruise control for cool... not!

See you at W:O:A 2010- rain or shine!

Comment

Blissful Belated Hatchday!

Comment

And it's that time of the year again...

Happy birthday Kyo+++!!!
                        God must have been a ship owner, he placed the raw materials far from where they are needed and covered two-thirds of the earth with water...

Comment

Happy birthday Kyo!
                          I hope you had a wonderful one
                          Last edited by Aulia Harun; 28 October 2010, 12:20 PM. Reason: I forgot to "bold" your name!
                          Such a gentle way about you / All around the world / Wouldn't go away without you / Singapore Girl, you're a great way to fly

Comment

Happy B'day mate!!!
                            So, where's the feast???

Last edited by Dent@SUB; 28 October 2010, 08:34 AM.

Comment

Blissful Hatchday!

More sausages to you....

Comment

HaPPy BiRtHdAY Kyo+

Comment

Working...
                                X