UMD's TPP Run Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UMD's TPP Run Thread

I'm just back from a (very nice) meal with UMD, who's feeling very left out considering that certain personalities of this board (HUGE AL, Kyo+, SJJ, 9V-JKL, me , to name a few) are all now living the SQT God-like life!

Well, if our board owners would permit some licence, this is a thread with the sole purpose of facilitating critical status running (a.k.a. post-padding) for our straggling comrade, UMD...

So bring it on.

Our dear UMD is demonstrating character through restraint!

I hereby propose all SIN-based SQTalkers meet up for a drink to commemorate our dear friend's inauguration whenever this event occurs.

Also wasn't there some sort of saying about quantity not quality?

or maybe the other way around...

Comment

And it seems that everyone except UMD is padding their post count here.

Comment

padPadpad

oh well, at this speed I will never reach 1000 posts

your turn, UMD
        Capslock is cruise control for cool... not!

See you at W:O:A 2010- rain or shine!

Comment

What's my post count? I can't remember so I'm posting here to find out...

Comment

Originally posted by milehighj View Post
            I'm just back from a (very nice) meal with UMD, who's feeling very left out considering that certain personalities of this board (HUGE AL, Kyo+, SJJ, 9V-JKL, me , to name a few) are all now living the SQT God-like life!

Well, if our board owners would permit some licence, this is a thread with the sole purpose of facilitating critical status running (a.k.a. post-padding) for our straggling comrade, UMD...

So bring it on.

Originally posted by Kyo View Post
            I hereby propose all SIN-based SQTalkers meet up for a drink to commemorate our dear friend's inauguration whenever this event occurs.

Also wasn't there some sort of saying about quantity not quality?

or maybe the other way around...
            What, I'm not invited?! Are the benefits different Region to Region?! If he can drag it until the Fall, I vote for the wine place again!

Originally posted by SuperJonJon View Post
            No kidding! In the past week, there have been many days where there were a ton of new posts, but nothing relevant or substantial.

Originally posted by Savage25 View Post
            What's my post count? I can't remember so I'm posting here to find out...
            OH NO! Our "Status Beyond Status" is now in jeopardy!
            HUGE AL

Comment

Originally posted by SuperJonJon View Post
              shhh!!! this is really my stealth LPP run thread...

Comment

slow evening milehighj?

Comment

How many posts do you need to get LPP?

pad pad pad

Comment

Thank You!

Thanks for the support, guys.

You see I just realized that to get a "status post", all I have to do is to thank you all.

One thing for sure, drink is on me for those of you who can make it to Singapore for celebrating my TPP status on SQTalk. And yes I will drag the qualification process until Fall just for Huge AL.
                    Last edited by UMD; 27 May 2009, 10:39 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by HUGE AL View Post
                      What, I'm not invited?! Are the benefits different Region to Region?!
                      Yeah rumour has it that your Regional Coordinator will soon be sending out free filter coffee coupons redeemable at Hyatt Place Fremont...

Originally posted by 9V-JKL View Post
                      slow evening milehighj?

Originally posted by UMD View Post
                      One thing for sure, drink is on me for those of you who can make it to Singapore for celebrating my TPP status on SQTalk. And yes I will drag the qualification process until Fall just for Huge Al.

Comment

Originally posted by HUGE AL View Post
                        :
                        What, I'm not invited?! Are the benefits different Region to Region?! If he can drag it until the Fall, I vote for the wine place again!
                        Obviously someone's not checking the secret TPP forum... *berate berate*

Comment

Dude, I thought that was the club's dirty little secret...

Originally posted by UMD View Post
                          One thing for sure, drink is on me for those of you who can make it to Singapore for celebrating my TPP status on SQTalk. And yes I will drag the qualification process until Fall just for Huge AL.

Yeah rumour has it that your Regional Coordinator will soon be sending out free filter coffee coupons redeemable at Hyatt Place Fremont...
                          Hmmm...is that another Hyatt brand??? Where does that fall in the hierarchy? Is it better than the Park Hyatt???
                          HUGE AL

Comment

Shhh that is one of HUGE AL's secret hiding place. I hear that he is a regular there during the last quarter of the year

Comment

Originally posted by zander View Post
                              Shhh that is one of HUGE AL's secret hiding place. I hear that he is a regular there during the last quarter of the year
                              Hahahaha Yes, it is the cheapest one in all of California for FFN runs, but it's all the way down in Silicon Valley and I really hate that drive. It ends up costing you an hour each way PLUS $25 in gas.
                              HUGE AL

Comment

Working...
                              X