Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello and Welcome to SQTalk - Introduce yourself here!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Of course not. And I apologize if my context was interpreted in another way that I did not intend it to be. What I meant was I surprised that CGK would travel on something else other P, A, or F especially for flights that have P, A, and F.

I still do a good bulk of my travels in cattle class especially those NA transcontinental and domestic BTW.
    My Past, Present, Future Flights (Flights from March 2007 to Present to Future)

Comment

Originally posted by Rejuvenated View Post
      I still do a good bulk of my travels in cattle class especially those NA transcontinental and domestic BTW.
      As do I Join the club.

Comment

Originally posted by Rejuvenated View Post
        I am surprise that that your NA transcontinental in Y. I thought you are AC SE as well which get you many many UG cert right? Or do you have the infamous pass promoted by the ACers?

Originally posted by GLAM82 View Post
        Hi CGK, Didn't I hear you say that SQ 1 was too early for you??
        I am flying with someone using award. And SQ1 was the only seat available, and this person can not take Friday off. So, I adjust my schedule accordingly. And yes, it shows full, and we can not seat on 3CD or 4CD.
        Last edited by CGK; 6 November 2006, 12:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by CGK View Post
          I am surprise that that your NA transcontinental in Y. I thought you are AC SE as well which get you many many UG cert right? Or do you have the infamous pass promoted by the ACers?

I am flying with someone using award. And SQ1 was the only seat available, and this person can not take Friday off. So, I adjust my schedule accordingly. And yes, it shows full, and we can not seat on 3CD or 4CD.

Ah... what's the normal load for SQ 1 from SFO-HKG and HKG-SIN during the December period. Saw in a few post on this site that people are taking SQ 1. I'll be flying on the 17th out of SFO. No chance of getting an upgrade from Y to J (still on waitlist) so just have to suck it up in Y.

Comment

Originally posted by CGK View Post
            I am surprise that that your NA transcontinental in Y. I thought you are AC SE as well which get you many many UG cert right?
            That's because after all those years in YVR, I've taken AS more often for my transcontinental flights. Thanks to all those numerous golden bird flights, I was able to achieve SE. But soon as I settle in YYZ, being in an AC metal will become more and more unavoidable and those certs will come in handy.
            My Past, Present, Future Flights (Flights from March 2007 to Present to Future)

Comment

Ah... what's the normal load for SQ 1 from SFO-HKG and HKG-SIN during the December period. Saw in a few post on this site that people are taking SQ 1. I'll be flying on the 17th out of SFO. No chance of getting an upgrade from Y to J (still on waitlist) so just have to suck it up in Y.
              Don't count on having an empty seat next to you in Y either - those flights are packed in the back during December.

Comment

Originally posted by Savage25 View Post
                Don't count on having an empty seat next to you in Y either - those flights are packed in the back during December.
                Thanks Savage,

Would changing from SQ 1 to SQ 16 make any difference with regards to load?? Actually I do not mind having a seat mate, but I would like a good seat. Currently on the SQair.com, I can only choose seat 33C. Anyway to land row 41 or 49 now?

Comment

Thanks Savage,

Would changing from SQ 1 to SQ 16 make any difference with regards to load?? Actually I do not mind having a seat mate, but I would like a good seat. Currently on the SQair.com, I can only choose seat 33C. Anyway to land row 41 or 49 now?
                  I assume you want the exit rows then? Call reservations and ask them to put in an SSR for an emergency exit row seat. You won't get a seat assignment until online checkin but if you get the request confirmed, you might be better off.

Comment

We'll miss each other by just two days. I'm on SQ 001 out of SFO on Dec. 15th! I took SQ 001 around the same time last year, and it was packed. Probably every seat taken. Same for December 2003. As in those years, I'm on an award ticket obtained through Delta. Like '05, this year will be First Class. Booked it 330 days out from my return on Jan. 2, 2007. Got the exact flights and dates I wanted. Thank you SQ, and thank you Delta.

Comment

Hi all,
                      Thanks to jjpb3, I joined yet another travel forum...but I will be very busy the next few months and hopefully also years, thus do not expect to many posts. I am thankful for all information I receive and wish everyone happy and safe journeys around this wonderful planet.
                      Best regards,
                      Sebastian

Comment

Hooray, flamboyant1 has joined us! Welcome.
                        ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

Originally posted by MegatopLover View Post
                          We'll miss each other by just two days. I'm on SQ 001 out of SFO on Dec. 15th! I took SQ 001 around the same time last year, and it was packed. Probably every seat taken. Same for December 2003. As in those years, I'm on an award ticket obtained through Delta. Like '05, this year will be First Class. Booked it 330 days out from my return on Jan. 2, 2007. Got the exact flights and dates I wanted. Thank you SQ, and thank you Delta.
                          Wow, good that you got the seats that you wanted. It's ok that every seat will be taken, I'm glad just to be able to fly on SQ. Especially since I will be connecting from HA HNL-SFO.

Comment

Welcome to SQT, flamboyant 1.

Comment

Welcome Flamboyant1. All the best!
                              Last edited by CGK; 20 November 2006, 08:08 PM.

Comment

Welcome, flamboyant1!
                                All opinions shared are my own, and are not necessarily those of my employer or any other organisation of which I'm affiliated to.

Comment

Working...
                                X