Redeeming miles...confused

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Redeeming miles...confused

I just made a booking for SIN-LHR for 18 Mar on SQ308.

I then tried to upgrade this sector and got this message "There is no availability for your selection."... According to seatcounter, there is availability in JCD (no indication of I class). If my memory serves me, is 'I' the award on Raffles, right?

Where in SQ booking can I see the fare clas that I booked my flights?

Yes, I also checked I have more than enough miles to redeem.

Thanks guys.

You can't see I class availability anywhere. Best way to check is to do a dummy redemption booking online for a Business Saver award to see if there is any availability of I class.

Comment

You can see award availability on the NH award checker tool.

Comment

Won't there be situations where there's no availability in the NH tool but still availability when using KF miles ?

Comment

Originally posted by Savage25 View Post
          You can't see I class availability anywhere. Best way to check is to do a dummy redemption booking online for a Business Saver award to see if there is any availability of I class.
          Yes. When you want to use your KF miles, the dummy redemption booking is the most accurate one.

Comment

Guys - thanks for the clarification....and also to SQFlyergirl for some lessons in redeeming.

Now it is time for me to spend after earning it the hard way most of the time for the past few years.

Comment

Working...
            X