Solitaire PPS and PPS member

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Solitaire PPS and PPS member

I just wounder the differences between a Solitaire PPS member and a PPS member. Now that i've reached Solitaire i still get the same treatment as being the standred PPS member. Nothing different. Does anyone get treated the same?
    BOEING. Forever New Frontiers

Not really the same.
    there are some nice perks....
    Unfortunately i'm not yet a TPP, so i'll let TPPs explain you these perks =)
    There's only One way to fly.... SINGAPORE AIRLINES!
    If SQ is too expensive, the other way to fly is Qatar Airways

Comment

Originally posted by LukeGT View Post
      Not really the same.
      there are some nice perks....
      Unfortunately i'm not yet a TPP, so i'll let TPPs explain you these perks =)
      I thought you have a Solitaire sticker one time on your BP?

Solitaire can have a supplementary card to whoever you designated. The supplementary card will have the same benefits as the main card holder.
      Being TPP, you can use SKL F whenever you fly even in Y or on other airlines. Well whenever I pass through NRT, being TPP, I can go to NH F Lounge. In LHR, whenever I take UA back to the US, I can visit SKL F there which is much better than other lounges (except VS Clubhouse).

For waiting list, TPP will trump QPP.

What else?

Comment

Originally posted by CGK View Post
        Solitaire can have a supplementary card to whoever you designated.

How about one for me dear CGK

Comment

What else?
          Your luggage will get first priority handling (after VIPs but before before regular First Class baggage) at airports where this is enforced.

IMO, on the ground, SQ staffs are in general better (more accommodating etc.) towards Solitaires than QPPs.

Comment

Originally posted by mechinois View Post
            How about one for me dear CGK
            I did offer to one of fellow SQTalkers for the supplementary card in exchange for financing my goal towards LPP. But got rejected. I have noone to share my status now.

Comment

I did offer to one of fellow SQTalkers for the supplementary card in exchange for financing my goal towards LPP. But got rejected. I have noone to share my status now.
              Not the most financially easy way to get a TPP card I think...

Comment

Originally posted by StarG View Post
                Y

IMO, on the ground, SQ staffs are in general better (more accommodating etc.) towards Solitaires than QPPs.
                Poor QPPs.

Comment

Originally posted by StarG View Post
                  Not the most financially easy way to get a TPP card I think...
                  Hmm re-read my post please... it's for LPP... not TPP.

Comment

Originally posted by SQflyergirl View Post
                    Poor QPPs.
                    Come on...
                    I think they are good to QPPs, but a bit more so to Solitaires.
                    Fair enough?

Comment

Hmm re-read my post please... it's for LPP... not TPP.
                      You must be very very near LPP already ? If that's the case, sure, I'll chip in with a small contribution to the cost of your final lap to the finish line!

We'll need a "marriage" contract to make sure you, I and the TPP supplementary card stay together for life...

Comment

Well I know QPP is not bad.
                        But from my experience, when travelling together and had to be waitlisted, the agent usually said, the QPP should get cnfirmed and the F pax should be waitlisted for the same flight

Comment

I would pay something for supplemental Solitaire. PM me with any offers.

Comment

Originally posted by zvezda View Post
                            I would pay something for supplemental Solitaire. PM me with any offers.
                            As the Princess' personal secretary, I will organize the bidding. The bids will be secret and the lucky SQTalker with the highest bid will be personally notified. PM me your bid.
                            The fee for my service will be billed to the lucky one in addition to the amount of the bid

Comment

Originally posted by DeltaFlyingProf View Post
                              As the Princess' personal secretary, I will organize the bidding. The bids will be secret and the lucky SQTalker with the highest bid will be personally notified. PM me your bid.
                              The fee for my service will be billed to the lucky one in addition to the amount of the bid

Secret bidding? Hmmm, what if u secretly outbid the highest Bidder by a couple of dollars and snatch the card away from us?? hehe!

Comment

Working...
                              X