Singapore Airlines Suites Now Open for Redemption

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ycp81 View Post
    Nope, SQ's fare is $12,514 after taxes (for noon departures from SIN and LHR). Evening departures would be more than $14,000! That is $3200 more expensive than EK for the cheapest SQ Suite fare and almost double of TG's ridiculous low fare of about $7000!
    u can't compare SQ Suite with TG F la... different class what. thats why i compare it with EK
    visit my blog

Comment

well I think someone from SQ must've read my post...

Full Awards for Suites doesn't come up in the online booking anymore...

Are they still charging full rate miles or is even more than the full award rate?

I got SYD-SIN full award suite for around 293K miles.

Comment

Originally posted by SkySuites View Post
        well I think someone from SQ must've read my post...

Full Awards for Suites doesn't come up in the online booking anymore...

Are they still charging full rate miles or is even more than the full award rate?

I got SYD-SIN full award suite for around 293K miles.
        Reading post 65 might help...

Comment

in a dream land management

I had a similar complaint on miles out of the USA, because they use the 777ER
          They have no saver miles, so from SFO-ASIA for a business class ticket is 240
          or630,000 miles while every star alliance member charges 120,000 for a RT
          business class ticket. I wont even go to a F class ticket.

I complained over and over and always got the corp BS
          letter back, thank you for your valued opinion and we are always reviewing our
          programs, well I am also reviewing my options, that is why I am now in both Emirates and Cathay top tier, I had over 800,000 miles in my PPS account which I have burned off using Thai, and other star alliance carriers.
          In the few flights I have since taken with SQ out of scheduling I have noticed a drop in service, in that passengers in J or F are no longer called by your name
          the small things like nuts that just to be served in a little container, hot from a cart you now get handed a bag of nuts.
          They once were by far the best in the world but now they have slipped back
          and especially Emirates, Qatar, Eithad etc have caught them.

Also by basically screwing their best and highest paying customers, by doing things like jacking up the awards . We have options and we choose to switch, which to get us back they will have to up the benefits better than their competition, which will cost them more in the long run,
          But this new management I guess does not see it or actually listen to its best customers.

An example was with General Motors in the USA, they were asked how could you ever let the Japanese get a foot hold in America, and the answer was
          when the executives looked out the window or drove around Detroit they saw no japanese cars, they did not believe the reports from both west and east coast of the market share the japanese were gaining, when they realized it was when Detroit was overrun by the japanese car makers, which was to late,
          you can draw the same conclusion to Singapore management they think everything is fine, until its to late and they will all sit around and say WHAT HAPPENED and why DIDNT someone say something, the answer YOUR BEST CUSTOMER DID YOU DIDNOT LISTEN

Dave

Comment

Originally posted by motodave View Post
            well I am also reviewing my options, that is why I am now in both Emirates and Cathay top tier, I had over 800,000 miles in my PPS account which I have burned off using Thai, and other star alliance carriers.
            In the few flights I have since taken with SQ out of scheduling I have noticed a drop in service, in that passengers in J or F are no longer called by your name
            the small things like nuts that just to be served in a little container, hot from a cart you now get handed a bag of nuts.
            They once were by far the best in the world but now they have slipped back
            and especially Emirates, Qatar, Eithad etc have caught them.

Also by basically screwing their best and highest paying customers, by doing things like jacking up the awards . We have options and we choose to switch, which to get us back they will have to up the benefits better than their competition, which will cost them more in the long run,
            But this new management I guess does not see it or actually listen to its best customers.
            Well I think SQ management has to read this!! The 82% revenue drop is not mainly because of Oil Price. This is the real reason. Many Premium Customers like Dave are really pissed (especially with the stupid web) and switch to other airlines.

I have said this so many time. SQ is still dreaming they are high up there. Not realizing many airlines have catch up if not doing even better than them!
            visit my blog

Comment

Wow I do a lot of travelling with QANTAS and I know to travel from SYD/MEL to SIN return is only 180,000 FF point plus $638 IN TAXES. I was going to do it this way, however decided to pay cash as my wife insisted that we travel SQ due to the wider seats. Realistically it would of cost us $1276.00 First class all the way. So have just signed up to Krisworld and will give this a go.

Comment

Originally posted by lingua101 View Post
                I have said this so many time. SQ is still dreaming they are high up there. Not realizing many airlines have catch up if not doing even better than them!
                i suspect its more "penny pinching" and watching costs like hawks.

Comment

Working...
                X