Solitaire PPS and PPS member

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mechinois View Post
    Secret bidding? Hmmm, what if u secretly outbid the highest Bidder by a couple of dollars and snatch the card away from us?? hehe!
    The Royal Court services have thouroughly checked my references and my integrity! I have the Palace's seal of approval! I am above any reproach in any situation!

Comment

DeltaFlyingProf - I haven't heard anything from you ... has the bidding ended yet ?

Was my PM'ed bid of 25,542 KF miles, 2,492 BA miles, 463 FB miles, 100 PC points (all the miles and points I have!) and a pack of SQ A380 playing cards enough to secure me supplemental TPP status ?

Comment

I bid 35,000 krisflyer miles + A30 playing card + calendar. + a special treat at a restaurant.

Comment

Originally posted by SQFAN View Post
          I bid 35,000 krisflyer miles + A30 playing card + calendar. + a special treat at a restaurant.
          Another new aircraft for SQ? First to fly it in 2007?

Comment

Originally posted by DeltaFlyingProf View Post
            Another new aircraft for SQ? First to fly it in 2007?
            He he he he...my typographical error - A380 I mean
            Ok, ok, I throw in some SQ commemoration stamps as well.

Comment

you don't know how to captivate MR. CGK.... you all use the wrong strategy
              There's only One way to fly.... SINGAPORE AIRLINES!
              If SQ is too expensive, the other way to fly is Qatar Airways

Comment

I sent an email to SQ a 2 weeks ago asking them to nominate my girlfriend for the Solitaire supplementary membership.. they came back saying that the rules were for spouse only... after throwing up a huge fuss about how everyone I know with TPP membership gives their supp card to parents, children, partner, friends, etc... they finally relented and gave the supp membership to her as an exception...

wondering if this is a new policy or something...

Comment

Originally posted by tfung View Post
                  I sent an email to SQ a 2 weeks ago asking them to nominate my girlfriend for the Solitaire supplementary membership.. they came back saying that the rules were for spouse only... after throwing up a huge fuss about how everyone I know with TPP membership gives their supp card to parents, children, partner, friends, etc... they finally relented and gave the supp membership to her as an exception...

wondering if this is a new policy or something...
                  I can't imagine them asking for a marriage certificate if they enforce this rule.
                  Last edited by StarG; 22 January 2007, 10:56 AM.

Comment

I can't understand the point.... if it's a perk, why should they be so PITA?
                    If i'm not married, why should i renounce to this benefit?
                    At the end, you can nominate one and only one person.... so which is the difference if my nominate is my sister, my fiancče or my dog?
                    I cannot think they really fear to lose too money if the supplementary card should be issued to another FF?!?!

I really don't understand why they're so petulant.
                    Luke

Comment

Hmm... perhaps you it is another cost issue?
                      A wife is quite permanent, while some people *cough* in Italy *cough* might have more than one fiancee. When you erm... this person... decide to change who the favorite fiancee is in the middle of the year (more than once perhaps), these are additional cost to SQ as someone at SQ PPS headquarters will have to manually look up your records & change it & send you the replacement cards.

Comment

lol.... a lot of *cough* in your post, StarG

BTW, i'm not that kind of people but i know there's plenty of them all over the world (and above all in Italy).
                        But, even in this case i cannot see the point: SQ could simply decide that a TPP could nominate only 1 man/woman every 2 years...
                        am i wrong?

Comment

Working...
                        X