Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kyo View Post
    Thailand to China via Singapore?
    Unless I miss something here, this won't do him much good as stopovers are apparently not allowed..

Comment

It'd work for me

Comment

Input of Avianca/TACA Lifemiles Account

I have tried to check in online for a SQ flight, and wanted mileage for a flight to be credited into AV/TA Lifemiles. But Lifemiles is not among the list that I can select to credit my miles into. Perhaps the SQ system has not been updated yet?

I guess I just need to provide the Lifemiles number during check in at the airport?

Comment

Here we have the first life miles promo since joining star.

Avianca Lifemiles - gift a friend miles, get 100% bonus. USD15 per 1000 miles gifting. you can gift and then gift back, each time doubling the miles. works out at 100% promo.
          My SQ and flying Videos: Youtube My Travel Blog: AussieFlyer.net

Comment

No limit?

I vote for a new TA Avianca / Lifemiles thread. RIP DC. Let's remember it for the greatness it once was...

Comment

50000 limit which is actually 100000

Comment

Shame if we let sqdazz's excellent research get buried in our fond remembrances of BD's Diamond Club.

New thread created, as requested.

jjpb3
                ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

Originally posted by sqdazz View Post
                  Here we have the first life miles promo since joining star.

Avianca Lifemiles - gift a friend miles, get 100% bonus. USD15 per 1000 miles gifting. you can gift and then gift back, each time doubling the miles. works out at 100% promo.
                  When you gift miles, you pay a fee too, right? So how does this work out at a 100% promo?

Comment

Originally posted by FlyingDan View Post
                    When you gift miles, you pay a fee too, right? So how does this work out at a 100% promo?
                    You get double miles for doing the transfer so it works out at usd15 per 1000 instead of usd30. You just pay full price for the first 1000.

Then pay usd15 to transfer 1000 but receive 2000. Then you transfer 2000 back for usd30 but receive 4000. And so on and so forth. I'm using my phone sorry if Im not very clear.

Comment

Btw Singapore was pricing in the wrong zone earlier. I'm not sure if its been fixed yet. Made Singapore to Asia redemption very expensive. It will be great once its fixed.

Comment

Don't want it fixed. Because there are some great "specials" otherwise

Comment

Hehe yes. Depends where you r going. Good if europe bound

Comment

Is/was SIN placed in the wrong zone? Doesn't seem so to me

Comment

Originally posted by SilverChris View Post
                              Is/was SIN placed in the wrong zone? Doesn't seem so to me
                              it was placed in central asia I believe (india etc). I'm getting errors when trying Singapore on the lifemiles site now so perhaps they are in the process of fixing it at the moment.

Comment

Has anyone have any experience with the call centre? Read on TOF that dealing with the DC call centre seemed like a breeze compared to this one

Comment

Working...
                                X