No announcement yet.

BA Tier Points Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any Reasonable One-Way Fares ex-Asia to Europe in C?

Any help please?

Comment

Originally posted by SQ LPP View Post
      Any help please?
      I don't know about ex-Asia but I was told that FRA-AMM-BKK on RJ in J oneway is EUR 770 for 160 tier points. If the price is about the same, AMS-AMM-BKK would be even better for 240 tier points.

Comment

Found it - I was thinking about this thread on TOF:

Need to get to CMB ...

Comment

Does it matter what O/D? How many TP do you need?

Comment

No, I don't want a mileage run. Instead of taking SQ from somewhere in Asia to Europe, I would trade this trip for OneWorld to add to my BA Silver requalification. That's why the reverse won't work for me. I have my award on LH F from Europe back to North America already.

Comment

You can commence a DONE3 (OW explorer, business, 3 continents) ex-SGN (USD6043) or MNL (USD6134). NRT is also a great option for the immediate intercontinental flights (USD6322).

You can then return to Asia via North America. And have some side trips in Asia, Europe/Middle East, and North America while you're at it. Breaking the ticket up into a few trips using repositioning awards makes it even better value!

CMB is back online as CX has returned, but alas the ex-CMB fare has increased dramatically and is no longer competitive.
              All opinions shared are my own, and are not necessarily those of my employer or any other organisation of which I'm affiliated to.

Comment

I don't know what SQ LPP considers as reasonable but AY J BKK to LHR/FRA is about £1.000 including taxes for 160 TP. HEL is painless to transit through and AY J is rather good (sloped flat seats; duvet; etc).

Comment

I missed the phrase "One Way."
                  All opinions shared are my own, and are not necessarily those of my employer or any other organisation of which I'm affiliated to.

Comment

Working...
                  X