X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 9V-JKL View Post
    And their sand-pit buddy responds....

http://online.wsj.com/news/articles/...41673159422600
    Truly a class beyond crazy. Can't wait for one of us to do a TR on it. Definitely must include the shower scene - too bad no bathtub, Kyo.

Maybe SQ's PPS Club Reserves can include a flight in either Etihad's Residence or Emirates's Palace.

Comment

Etihad Airways unveils luxurious new onboard 9-bedroom villa

Comment

Located on the upper deck of Etihad’s newest fleet of planes, The Villa comprises a double bed, en-suite shower and nine-bedroom villa with living room, kitchen, study, maids room and infinity pool with Jacuzzi.
        Might as well put wings and engines to existing villas and mansions.

Comment

Originally posted by CarbonMan View Post
          Truly a class beyond crazy. Can't wait for one of us to do a TR on it. Definitely must include the shower scene - too bad no bathtub, Kyo.
          '"Located on the upper deck of Etihad’s newest fleet of planes, The Villa comprises a double bed, en-suite shower and nine-bedroom villa with living room, kitchen, study, maids room and infinity pool with Jacuzzi.

It's in the details, it's all in the details, my friend

On another note, I find this most amusing:

"The Villa will be available on select routes from July with prices starting at $600,000 for a family of five travelling with one maid, coming with complimentary hot towel..."

Say no more! Take my money!

Comment

Oh, since you're referring to the Villa and not the mere low-end Residence, I suggest, Kyo, that you break new ground and do something perhaps on the kitchen counter instead ... and may just use the hot towel as a prop.

Comment

Unfortunately this is a family-friendly site

(and there are many who would like it to stay that way)

Comment

Reading all the latest 'stuff' coming out of these three reminds me of the comments for a few years ago that they were best described as 'vanity projects' or 'p*ssing competitons' between Governments in the Middle East, and nothing I have seen recently had led me to think otherwise.

Comment

well someone in the blogging circles seems to be trying hard to get the first independent TR funded.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...had-residences

aaaaaand he is almost 1/2 of his way there, IF said ticket costs USD25000.

*ps i am not affiliated with the campaign in any way, nor did i give a single cent to him!
                  Last edited by young; 9 May 2014, 08:03 PM.

Comment

I did like this announcement of EY. Competition can be a good thing.

Originally posted by Kyo View Post
                    Unfortunately this is a family-friendly site

(and there are many who would like it to stay that way)
                    And ironically, not a single one of whom would come to your mind. The rest of us were just offended. hahahahaha
                    HUGE AL

Comment

FEATURE: Exclusive In-Depth Look At Etihad’s A380 Design Journey Part 1

http://thedesignair.net/2014/06/02/f...ourney-part-1/

Comment

Working...
                      X