• Show
Clear All

majority of HKG-SIN on CX equipment is EQV
    visit my blog

Comment

HKG isn't like SIN

Comment

Originally posted by lingua101 View Post
        is 55 minutes connection time enough to do shopping in HKG?
        Well i doubt it is enough. My stopover was 75 minutes, when I cleared the immigration and went to my departure gate I was one of the last to join the queue for boarding.

Comment

Originally posted by sealalula View Post
          Well i doubt it is enough. My stopover was 75 minutes, when I cleared the immigration and went to my departure gate I was one of the last to join the queue for boarding.
          why you need to clear immigration on connecting flight?
          visit my blog

Comment

why you need to clear immigration on connecting flight?
            I mean transfer immigration. e.g check ** next flight boarding pass etc.

Comment

i am very confuse on which B773 used on CX716 this Sunday.

I tried to do check in, the economy cabin is broken into 3 sections: 30-43, 44-57, 58-70. I went to seatguru.com ans seatexpert.com but none of them shows CX 777-300 in this configuration.... very confuse.

I did check i think i will be on their old B777-300(773) on SIN-HKG and on their newer B777-300ER (77A) on HKG-TPE route
              Last edited by lingua101; 17 June 2011, 07:01 PM.
              visit my blog

Comment

i am very confuse on which B773 used on CX716 this Sunday.

I tried to do check in, the economy cabin is broken into 3 sections: 30-43, 44-57, 58-70. I went to seatguru.com ans seatexpert.com but none of them shows CX 777-300 in this configuration.... very confuse.

I did check i think i will be on their old B777-300(773) on SIN-HKG and on their newer B777-300ER (77A) on HKG-TPE route
                As I said earlier, the newer and older variant of 773 doesn't have a difference in the number of seats or layout. Therefore you have to depend on luck to get the newer variant

But don't be too delighted for HKG-TPE sector. Months before my flight (TPE-HKG) showed 77A and just 2 days before my flight, it was changed to 773. I was really dissapointed as I would be delighted to get the new cabin product on the short hop back to HKG.

Comment

As I said earlier, the newer and older variant of 773 doesn't have a difference in the number of seats or layout. Therefore you have to depend on luck to get the newer variant

But don't be too delighted for HKG-TPE sector. Months before my flight (TPE-HKG) showed 77A and just 2 days before my flight, it was changed to 773. I was really dissapointed as I would be delighted to get the new cabin product on the short hop back to HKG.
                  so CX also like to TG-ed? should it be CX-ed?
                  visit my blog

Comment

All the while CX has been well known for last minute a/c substitution. Espically between HKG and TPE.

Comment

All the while CX has been well known for last minute a/c substitution. Espically between HKG and TPE.
                      yeah... i have been CX-ed. Instead of 77A, I got A343-400
                      visit my blog

Comment

yeah... i have been CX-ed. Instead of 77A, I got A343-400
                        And you got the older variant of the 773 (B-HNE).

Comment

I just CX-ed again today. The CX739 which was scheduled on B74A is now changed to B773. To make it worse this is the same aircraft which brought me in into HKG from TPE. If I did not asked the ground staff right after disembarkation, where will be CX739 departed from I will not know.

She told me Gate 69. I said wait isn't this gate 69, she said yes. Same aircraft.

I quickly went to transfer desk, anyway the way to transferred was packed by the UA pax. 2 B744 park there.

I scold the guy told them why they last minute change the aircraft and I told them I choose 55C because it was emergency exit row in B74A now no more. I asked him to give me emergency exit. While he was searching I was asking for complimentary upgrade.

HE said cannot, must ask at the gate.

I just wrote a complain letter to the lady who sent me an invitation to upgrade to Silver. Telling them my disappoinemt and displeasure.

What do you think they will do? Ignore it? Send standard thank you for your feedback reply?

Typing from the Cabin. Very nice view here. Ok got to walk top my Gate 69 to board my flight
                          visit my blog

Comment

I just CX-ed again today. The CX739 which was scheduled on B74A is now changed to B773. To make it worse this is the same aircraft which brought me in into HKG from TPE. If I did not asked the ground staff right after disembarkation, where will be CX739 departed from I will not know.

She told me Gate 69. I said wait isn't this gate 69, she said yes. Same aircraft.

I quickly went to transfer desk, anyway the way to transferred was packed by the UA pax. 2 B744 park there.

I scold the guy told them why they last minute change the aircraft and I told them I choose 55C because it was emergency exit row in B74A now no more. I asked him to give me emergency exit. While he was searching I was asking for complimentary upgrade.

HE said cannot, must ask at the gate.

I just wrote a complain letter to the lady who sent me an invitation to upgrade to Silver. Telling them my disappoinemt and displeasure.

What do you think they will do? Ignore it? Send standard thank you for your feedback reply?

Typing from the Cabin. Very nice view here. Ok got to walk top my Gate 69 to board my flight

To add to the agony, when the bag came up in Singapore, the Priority Bagage is not been prioritized. 2 other C class pax also complaining as non-priority bags came up first before our bags.....
                            visit my blog

Comment

You were on CX739 today?

Comment

You were on CX739 today?
                                yes i am.... i purposely flew out of tpe at 805 because it was stated CX739 was a B74A. the rest of the flight are B777-xxx.

Why you were on 739 also?
                                visit my blog

Comment

Working...
                                X