CX 744 or 773?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Flyerfly View Post
    Upon arrival, usually there are multiple ground agents holding papers stating the gate information again.
    like i mentioned not on that day. may be because the aircraft was late from london. but from the time i walked from the gate to the transit counter is may more like 15 min. may be things got updated in 15min.

Originally posted by Flyerfly View Post
    Dimming of lights on taking off/ landing only happens on CX flights if outside is dark (evening and at night).
    the flight departed on 620pm, and it was very dark outside. any idea why the light needs to be dimmed out?
    visit my blog

Comment

Originally posted by E-Aviation View Post
      Although I've transited in HKG a couple of times, it may be my luck but I've always gone through security near the immigration but if the train is really one way, can't you just get on the way people get out? Like is there security making sure that the train returns to the original completely empty or does the train go somewhere else after that?
      One round trip of train serves both arrival and departure passengers, as follow:

Departure Gate 20 --> Departure Gate 40 (Cleared Train)
      | ============================= |
      Arrival Gate 20 (Cleared Train) <----- Arrival Gate 40

The train have to be cleared and you cannot go back as Arrival is PRE-Security area and Departure is POST-Security area.

And you can see the escalators are one way UP only on all cleared train platforms

Originally posted by lingua101 View Post
      the flight departed on 620pm, and it was very dark outside. any idea why the light needs to be dimmed out?
      AFAIK, dimmed light at night can let your eyes to adopt the outside light quicker in case of any incident.....

Comment

When i flew to HKG from TPE, at the screen it showed my next flight connection.

Any idea what it means by "connecting point" T5? Did not find T5 at airport sign.
        visit my blog

Comment

Working...
        X