X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Update please

Comment

• Originally posted by fumitani View Post
      Wow I am late to this party!!!! excellent trip report!

すげードラマや。。。。
      Thank You !

Originally posted by CarbonMan View Post
      Not bad for Jakarta punctuality!
      Haha... Not bad eh... But.. im too used to Japanese punctuality!

Originally posted by phaleesy View Post
      This statement sums it all. You've said it yourself.

IMO, I am not impressed with any girl who plays games by using the boyfriend as an excuse. She wanted you, then trying to shift the blame on you later by talking about her boyfriend just smacks of irresponsibility and immaturity. Why the constant talk about her boyfriend? Guilt? Or perhaps she knows the right buttons to press - if she makes herself unavailable and less attainable, you'd want her more?

I'm speaking as a girl, so this is not a jaded response of a man to a girl's dirty tricks. Hmmm... or maybe I should take a leaf from her book myself, since she's got two men kneeling at her feet at the moment.

Since you're writing a romance story now, I am assuming it's happily ever after for the moment. Just remember the statement above which you wrote at a later date.

Sorry to offend any romantics out there with my post.
      Well.. things aren;t going pretty between us now~ HAAH... Yeah.. i will try my very best to remember ... Ya know.. sometimes... we're all blinded :X

Originally posted by Kyo View Post
      The Thais have a word to describe exactly what's happening here: 'Gig', i.e. a casual fling

Thumbs down to this chick, however!
      mmm... thailand... I feel like booking a trip there now~

Originally posted by sqdazz View Post
      Yes I would have been out of there by now but assuming you persisted and her attitude changed?
      Welll..... I changed my flight and flew out the next day.

Originally posted by Handiman View Post
      popcorn refilled and coke is chilling, the show must goes on , whatever it is wish you luck but if she cant change her attitude a sayonara will suit best.
      Thank you! your advice has been noted !

Originally posted by 000 View Post
      More more more please!!!

Can't believe my first post is about a love story!!
      Haha... Thank you for your virgin post

Originally posted by diecastdrool View Post
      I just spent the last 1 hour at work reading this romance saga of the year! Keep it comin' please... you should really consider being a novel writer..hihihi

Btw, this is one of the most interesting TRs I've read to date in SQT!
      Tnak You! More will be coming soon!

Originally posted by k3nnis View Post
      Update please
      Hey! I will be updating it soon ! Been so mad busy with work recently! Too much travelling and things to juggle! Will be on leave later on for the weekends! Will do my update then!

Comment

• It took quite some time to reach the mall due to the horrendous traffic. All the time during the ride, i kept my mouth shut while she went on and on about how bad her day sucked... "Gee... your day sucked? What about mine? I spent my day sleeping away thanks to you."

We reached the mall and i let loose again! Starting going shop after shop snapping up great bargains!

After loading up on my bargains we proceeded for dinner. We sat down and ordered our food. Once the waitress left... ALL HELL BROKE LOOSE.
        I don;t know what ignited the flames. She brought up what happened the day before... her bf... i guess... i couldn;t take it anymore and i lost it.....

Well... We were arguing non stop... only pausing when the food was served but we continue arguing till it was closing time... By then... the food had gone cold and we didn't even lay a finger on our food.

Feeling unsatisfied and un contented, we left... I decided to go down to the supermarket and bought some stuff...

I felt like a true bred indonesian!

Armed myself with my teh botol and indomie and we left.
        It was.. once again another silent ride back to the hotel.
        This time though... i didn;t bother grabbing her hand. She just lay her head on my shoulder ... silence all the way. . . thanked her for the ride, bid her farewell and off i went...

I was left feeling vexed and frustrated. I felt like i was a tool to her...

Comment

• Fast forward to the next morning...

I decided to call up SQ and find out whether there were any empty flights SIN as previously... i heard that ALL flights out were fully booked in all classes. So i tried my luck and this lady answered... She had the sweetest voice...
          Oh boy............................................... ..........................................
          I think it was cause of her voice that we ended up on the phone was pretty dam long... Apologies to those who were held on the line longer than usual that day

She gave me my options and told me that i could get onboard SQ 957. It was my only option that day. I was originally booked on 959 but... i was told that 959 had a very long waiting list... i couldn;t believe the figure she gave... 153 on standby... I bet she just plucked that figure out of thin air! HAHAHAHAHAH

Hmm... I told her my difficulty in making it for the flight. The departure for the flight was at 1130. But... It was already 945. She told me that she'd put in a note for me and said that as long as i got to the airport by 11-1110, i'd be fine. I thanked her and threw everything into my luggage and proceeded down to checkout! I called that girl and told her i was leaving. She as pretty shocked. She told me to cab over to her place so that i could say good bye to her.... GRR... fine~ I wanted to do it too

Got a cab and this fella said he knew where the estate was... Boy oh boy... i was so wrong.... He kept going round and round. I mean... Bloody hell... Ive been there for only a day and i already remembered the route. I BLASTED HIM BECAUSE I LOST MY PATIENCE. He could only mumble apologies and got me there quickly. A**hole. He knew the way.............. Just tried to get some more money out of the fare.

Reached her home and she was already waiting outside for me with another cab. I transferred my luggage to the other cab.. while doing so... The dam boot slammed onto my head... GRR... Why can't all cars use hydraulic boot struts...

She shouted a "OUCH" . LOL... Not even a "Are You Okay?" HAHAHAHAH. so i went over to bid her a goodbye and she just gave that look once again. Not saying a word. I grabbed her and hugged her really dam tight. While doing so... I saw a familiar figure in the background looking on... Hohoho... It was her bf

I deliberately hugged her tighter and lifted her off the ground Sorry mate.. the best man wins... The game is on

After that wonderful hug, i asked her to tell the cab driver to drive me to the airport really fast. It was already 1035...

I left in the cab and the driver asked whether i could speak bahasa indonesia. I replied him in bahasa melayu and i was quite glad he understood me!
          So we got out of the compound and it was slow moving traffic all the way! AYE... It was like that and we got to a smooth piece of road. HOLY SHIT. He was speeding so fast.... I like him~

We got onto the expressway and we were flying! flying past all cars, moving in and out of lanes and riving on the road shoulders in jammed up areas!

This guy was truly the best! I kept giving him 50000 notes to egg him on... I'm sorry... I know speed kills. but.. i was desperate...
          Soon we were in the airport compound and i saw a familiar sight!
          The tail of the golden goose.

Finally i arrived. Time check? 1100 Phew. He was calculating the fare and i didn;t care. I gave him everything i had in my wallet apart from the 150k airport tax.
          I shook his hand and thanked him and run into the terminal!

Got past the checks and noticed the empty counters. OOPS. Gave my ticket and the nice man behind the counter said... " Oh! You;re HERE" HAHAHAH i chuckled and he assigned me my seat, checked in my bags and asked whether i wanted to check them in all the way to HND. I politely refused and made my way to the gate!

Comment

• Got to the security check and my carry on went through. I got stopped by the officer and he said to me in perfect english... He sounded quite apologetic " Excuse air, you have a bottle of water in your bag. You know i can;t let you take it onboard, Would you like to drink it up first?" I told him that it was new and unopened. " You may open it and drink it first" I politely refused and told him that he can have it. " You mean i can take it? Really? It's unopened? Well... then... Thank You Sir! I am very thirsty now! Have a good day. God Bless You"

Errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr............................ .........................

Moving on.

I went into the gate filled with people... I was handed out coloured boarding cards.

And there she was... Once again... Aye... SYE

After taking this picture! Boarding started. But... I received a text from her.... Stating how much she missed me, how much she liked me, how grateful she was of me for coming down to find her before my flight and thank me for rushing.

Hmm... not bad not bad

I proceeded in and settled down in my seat... It was row 50+ i think? gahh... Been flying way too much lately. Can't remember much about the flight...

It's been ages since i last saw these! I used to love playing with these when i was younger Good times Good times..

I settled in and took out the headset... WOW... The packaging of the covers. It was really really hard to tear it. The plastic was different. It wasn;t those thin flimsy ones but ... It was really hard and durable..

Comment

• Thanks for the update Are you going back to see her in the near future?

Comment

• Originally posted by k3nnis View Post
                Thanks for the update Are you going back to see her in the near future?
                He'd be nuts to do so. No offence OP, but she sounds like someone that enjoys having someone on her backburner.

Comment

• AIYO. And here we thought there would be a happy ending Though I agree with FlyingDan... No. Just No. She's trouble it would seem.

Comment

• Potong steam donk...

Comment

• Originally posted by FlyingDan View Post
                      He'd be nuts to do so. No offence OP, but she sounds like someone that enjoys having someone on her backburner.
                      Yes Sir... I'm nuts I have a flight coming in a week!

Originally posted by k3nnis View Post
                      Thanks for the update Are you going back to see her in the near future?
                      Yes i will!

Originally posted by coffeeblack View Post
                      AIYO. And here we thought there would be a happy ending Though I agree with FlyingDan... No. Just No. She's trouble it would seem.
                      HAHAHA! Yes... she is really full of trouble... I'm full of regrets...

Originally posted by flying.monkeyz View Post
                      Potong steam donk...
                      Sorry Sorry! There's a problem with my photobucket account!

Comment

• Originally posted by Crazy Jakarta Girl
                        I know i will be guilt ridden, but, i guess only time will tell who my prince charming is.

Let the battle of the fittest male begin.

I have placed my bet on the winner.
                        Originally posted by soarbeyond View Post
                        She's nuts. You're nuts.

And it wouldn't be a bad thing if her BF should magically receive the URL to this thread, particularly posts #61 & #62...

Comment

• You know what they say about love? It makes everyone nuts. So, being nuts is normal in this circumstance.

Comment

• Originally posted by soarbeyond View Post
                            Did you already have that booked or did you book it after you got home from this last one?

Comment

• Originally posted by milehighj View Post
                              She's nuts. You're nuts.

And it wouldn't be a bad thing if her BF should magically receive the URL to this thread, particularly posts #61 & #62...
                              We're both nuts. Frankly... I'm sick of being nuts

Originally posted by UMD View Post
                              You know what they say about love? It makes everyone nuts. So, being nuts is normal in this circumstance.
                              How i wish all this didn;t happen :O

Originally posted by FlyingDan View Post
                              Did you already have that booked or did you book it after you got home from this last one?
                              I booked it right after i got home! And now.. i'm back.

Comment

• So... where was I?

Oh right? the durable plastic covers.
                                Okay! I guess most of you aren't too interested in the flight. I'll keep it as short as possible!

My seatmates arrived! One male sat on my left and the other to my right.
                                The one on my left was clutching his handcarry the entire time while he was seated...I'd be lying if i said that didnt scare the shit out of me and the guy on my righy, middle aged, seemed to not know much about flying...

When the luggage was bring loaded into the plane, the noise emitted from the machinery was really loud and idk WTH they were doing down there but it was really making the dam plane shake. The guy to my right pressed the attendant call button and the following conversation took place.

G for Guy to my left
                                S for stewardess

G: Excuse me, what;s that sound?
                                S: I think it's coming from the cargo loading
                                G: WHY IS THE PLANE SHAKING???? IS IT AN EARTHQUAKE

Now... at this moment... I looked at the stewardess and we both started giggling :X

Both of us took the time to explain to him what was happening.

Well after awhile , the captain came on and introduced himself... It;s very seldom that i get a captain make such a long introduction with so much details... Parts that caught my attention was

Boeing 777-300 running on Rolls Royce Trent Engines
                                Runway number, Direction, Detailed Route, Flight Duration, Sights to be spotted along the way, Approach into SIN. Quite interesting indeed.

After this i got a text from her...

I can;t believe everything that happened the last few days. It's amazing. I really can;t thank you enough for what you did. I can only sit here, mind stucked on you... Thanking Ryan and God for giving me such an opportunity. You're a great guy and i enjoyed every second spent with you. My life is like a drama. I used to think ... that i was nothing.. nothing to no one... but.. now i know i mean something to someone. Thank You
                                I'll miss you....

Wow...... I never knew se was such a frail person within... :X

Flight took off with the guy seated to my left still refusing to let his luggage go and he slept the entire flight...

I whiled the time away inflight, teaching the guy to my left how to use the PTV and play "Temple Run"

Meal served: It was wither a choice of potatos with something... i forgot or this: Fish with rice

the rice and veg was horrible... the dessert though... OH MY GOD I hink it was the best dessert i've every had onboard! Well... Can;t beat the cheesecakes on SQ21 though! but.,.. that;s in a whole different league!

Captain came on a few times to point out the sights along the way and soon it was time for descent. The meal service finished up around... 15min away from SIN and the Cabin was prepared for arrival.

We touched down and it was a pretty rough landing... MORE DRAMA ensued.
                                this lady got up from her seat anda crew immediately went over to tell her to sit down... the lady started barking at her... and... the crew member did the same............ Aye.......... Long story short, the lady refused to listen and the argument went to the back of the plane... didn;t really bother much.

Docked at the gate

When i was going to leave the plane, i saw a male steward standing inbetween the two bickering ladies... haixz........ I don;t understand what goes through these people's minds... We;re still slowing down the runway for god's sake...

Went past immigration, took my bags, got a bottle of liquor, proceeded out, and waited for my driver to arrive. I could have made the three plus flight to Haneda but decided against it and decided to head home to rest for the next flight at 9.

after telling her that i was back.. She started telling me how much she missed me and alll...

So ... What;s next:

For me?

For her?

For us?

Stay tuned. The days and weeks only got crazier as they passed.

Thank You for all the support.

Comment

Working...
                                X