RIP steve...you changed the world

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RIP steve...you changed the world

Last edited by HUGE AL; 6 October 2011, 08:48 AM.
    HUGE AL

+1000

Comment

"Remembering that I'll be dead soon is the most important tool I've ever encountered to help me make the big choices in life. Because almost everything — all external expectations, all pride, all fear of embarrassment or failure - these things just fall away in the face of death, leaving only what is truly important. Remembering that you are going to die is the best way I know to avoid the trap of thinking you have something to lose. You are already naked. There is no reason not to follow your heart." --RIP Steve Jobs
      HUGE AL

Comment

RIP

He really made a dink in the universe.

Comment

RIP. He changed the way I communicated, changed the way I viewed the internet.

I remember going from a 4 kg laptop plus a whole gamut of odds and ends, adaptors, mice etc when i travelled - to an ipad over time, and wonder how I managed in the past.

Aunty P remembers meeting the great man at a Pixar meeting. He was larger than life - and held your attention in a way no one else could have.

RIP. I'm getting a 4S.

Comment

maybe they should not have named the new iPhone as model 4S....... S sound so dead... Hokkien Si, Cantonese Sei and Mandarin Shi..... and the number 4 pronounced in Cantonese, Hokkien and Mandarin also sounds die..... Sei Sei, sure die lah.....

RIP Steve......
            This is a computer generated message, no signature required....

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g55Rn...qTCH2g&index=5

Comment

"3 Apples changed the World, 1st one seduced Eve, 2nd fell on Newton and the 3rd was offered to the World half bitten by Steve Jobs."

Comment

He'll never be forgotten, RIP, enjoy the view of the apple from above

Comment

RIP Steve Jobs

Comment

RIP. Posted from something he created.

Comment

A great man who revolutionized the world has just been lost. Never shall he be forgotten

Comment

One of the tech world's all time Greats. You will be greatly missed. Rest in Peace.

Comment

A legend gone before his time. So sad.

I was a pro-Windows user until the iPhone came along - and that truly gave new meaning to beauty in mobility.

Steve, may you enjoy much facetime with the Creator.

Comment

RIP. Visionary.

Comment

Working...
                              X