Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EG access to LHR Virgin Clubhouse when flying VS

Dear All,

Sorry if its another access to the clubhouse question but things appear to change quickly.

I am KFEG and am flying Premium Economy on Virgin. I suspect I am allowed access to the LHR Virgin clubhouse as I am on VS metal. Can anyone confirm this?

Will I also get the 25% bonus miles for flying with VS?

Thanks
    Clowesy

You should get VS Clubhouse access and the 25% miles bonus.

I'm also KF EG but haven't flown VS for over a year (but will be in a couple of months) so I'd be interested in whether you have any issues getting into the Clubhouse.

Comment

yup you'll definitely get access to the VS clubhouse (best lounge i've come across, imho), even if you were on regular economy. 25% mileage bonus applies too. In addition, you can use the upper class check-in desks, and will recieve an additional pc of baggage allowance.

Unofficially, I believe you can also use the fasttrack lane at LHR - VS has a dedicated elevator and security line for upper class and flying club gold that is a lot quicker than the regular security lane. Your BP won't automatically scan but if you hit the buzzer and show them your KF gold card, they'll let you in - I've flown VS multiple times and this has always worked for me.

Comment

Thanks for the replies.

Fast lane sounds good at LHR.

Didnt realise that you can use the UC checkin desks with a KFEG card...will try that and the buzzer idea.

Thanks
        Clowesy

Comment

Krisflyer Gold & Virgin Clubhouse Access

Apologies if this has been done before but wasn't able to find a clear answer. Is the following assumption correct...

If I am flying Virgin Atlantic in Y and am currently Krisflyer Gold I am allowed the typical beneifts
          -Priority Check-In
          - Extra Baggage Allowance
          - VS Clubhouse Access

Many thanks in advance for your assistance

Comment

Originally posted by curiousm View Post
            Apologies if this has been done before but wasn't able to find a clear answer. Is the following assumption correct...

If I am flying Virgin Atlantic in Y and am currently Krisflyer Gold I am allowed the typical beneifts
            -Priority Check-In
            - Extra Baggage Allowance
            - VS Clubhouse Access

Many thanks in advance for your assistance
            According to the KF website
            http://www.singaporeair.com/en_UK/pp...enefitsglance/

You do get priority check-in and extra baggage allowance, but it makes no mention of lounge access.

On the other hand, you do get 25% tier bonus.

Comment

Has anyone flown on VS with EG status recently as I will be very soon and want to check I can use the VS lounge etc.

Thanks

Comment

I flew VS about 6 weeks ago and my KF Gold card got me in to the VS clubhouses at LHR and JFK no problem.

Comment

Has anyone flown with VS recently? Curious to know if they'll still let you into the CH with KF Gold.

Comment

I emailed VS about my inquiry. Here is the response:

Dear chisquared.

Thank you for your enquiry and apologies for the delayed response.

I have listed the benefits of being a Singapore KrisFlyer Elite Gold on travel with Virgin Atlantic below;

- 1 additional checked bag (23kg)
                    - Priority checked baggage label
                    - Upper Class check-in regardless of class of travel
                    - Priority boarding where possible
                    - Access to Virgin Atlantic Clubhouses

Should you need any further assistance please do not hesitate in contacting us again.

We look forward to welcoming you onboard.

Kind regards

Kayleigh Watts
                    Contact Centre Customer Service Team

Comment

Working...
                    X